Acer Aspire TC Desktop PC (Intel Core i5-10400/1TB HDD/256GB SSD/8GB RAM/Windows 10)
- 2.9 GHz Intel Core i5-10400 processor and 8 GB DDR4 RAM offer good power to easily handle your day-to-day multitasking
- 256 GB solid state drive and 1 TB hard disk drive offer plenty of storage space for your files, media and applications
- 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet port, 802.11ax/ac/a/b/g/n, Wi-Fi 6, and Bluetooth 5.1 offer seamless and efficient connectivity options
- One card reader, 5 audio jacks, 1 USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-C port, 5 USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type A ports, 2 HDMI ports, 1 LAN port, 4 USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type A ports, 2 USB 2.0 Type A ports offer plenty of options for external device connectivity
- High definition audio output with 5.1 channel audio support lets you enjoy incredible sound
- Preinstalled with Windows 10 Home operating system that features sophisticated apps and advanced security features
- Includes a keyboard and a mouse for convenience
Inputs & Outputs
- Power Cord
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 16 reviewers who responded, 13 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great computer so far!- January 4, 2021
Bought this unit to replace a 22 yr old desktop. Seemed like a very good value given the SSD, processor, and RAM. Setup was quick and easy. Liked the smaller size of the case overall, runs dead quiet, and all my devices plugged in to the numerous USB slots in the back. Windows fired up flawlessly and to date everything runs great. My only negative comment is the accompanying key board looks and feels cheap. I upgraded to a decent wireless one for $20.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Will Never purchase another thing from Best Buy- February 20, 2021
Best Buy doesn't take phone calls, nor does Geek Squad. The only way I could contact them was via email, which I didn't have, seeing as how the monitor I bought with the new computer, was 'a lemon' (as the Geek Squad guy said). I live in a rural location and have a long drive to get advice which could have been answered by a quick phone call. Geek Squad might know computers but they are weak on other products. They accused me of 'misplacing' a connecting wire for the LG Monitor, which I had returned, There was no such 'wire' in the box, and in fact was an obsoleter item which wouldn't connect to the new computer.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (36)Report
- A good simple little desktop!- January 17, 2021
Got this a couple of weeks ago to replace my ten yr old Win7, H.P. Pavilion Desktop. Here's my impression.... SPECS: Surprisingly small at only 13" deep and 13/14" tall with all the weight and hardware concentrated on the right side of the case. In addition there is no fan in the rear with all the heat dissipation being done through the empty and vented left side by a huge and ultra quiet CPU fan which I've only heard come on a few times. But if you're going to put this computer in a desk enclosure make sure there's at least 4 to 5" of air space on the left side for heat venting. Also there's a 1" slant from front to back and the power supply is indeed 4 amps (500 watts). The DVD writer/reader in front has no power opening, you pop it with a button and carefully pull it open and shut. It works but that's about it. Also Best Buy's back panel picture is from an earlier model so there is no VGA output. And in back there are now four USB 3 ports and two USB 2 ports intended for your wired keyboard and mouse. Plus one USB 3 and one USB C in front. The keyboard by the way is utterly useless, but the mouse is acceptable. I ditched both in favor of my ten year old HP keyboard and mouse which despite their wear and tear are still much better! PERFORMANCE: A big improvement in speed with the Core i5, 10th gen processor along with instant booting from the SSD and the 1 Tb hard drive for my pictures seems to be as fast as a normal HDD can possibly be. Plus unlike my old HP I can't even hear it running so I do wish Acer had kept the flashing yellow LED indicator lights that came with every previous computer. As for Windows 10, it was the usual learning curve from my old Win 7 but the hardware all seems to be top notch. Though if you want to do serious gaming you should probably go to Acer's Nitro line with a proper rear power fan and a 4 Gb video card instead. RATING: I'll give it 5 stars for the price when on sale, the fast SSD for booting , the ultra quiet HDD and the performance. But I'll deduct one star for the useless keyboard, the fragile DVD rewriter, no printed manual and no yellow LED indicating sleep mode or when either SDD/HDD are reading/writing! Really guys, you couldn't afford to throw in a second LED besides the power light on a full fledged computer? Really? So overall, 4 stars out of 5.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (3)Report