Acer Aspire XC Desktop PC (Intel Core i3-10100/1TB HDD/8GB RAM/Windows 10)
Available to ship
- 3.6GHz quad-core Intel i3-10100 processor along with 8GB of DDR4 2, 666MHz UDIMM RAM deliver great processing power for multitasking, video streaming, and other computing works
- 1TB hard disk drive (HDD) of 7,200RPM grants loads of storage space for your movies, photos, project documents, and other digital files
- Advanced Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax/ac/a/b/g/n) connectivity and 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet port enable high-speed internet access via wireless routers and wired broadband networks
- Integrated Bluetooth 5.1 lets you pair the computer with Bluetooth-enabled smartphones, tablets, headsets, and more without any hassle of wires
- Five USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A ports, two USB 2.0 Type-A ports, one USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-C port, two HDMI ports, and two audio jacks allow for connecting monitors, speakers, headphones, USB flash drives, and other peripherals easily
- One card reader at the front makes it easy to share files between your memory cards and the PC (memory cards sold separately)
- High-definition (HD) audio with 5.1 channel support produces immersive sound for your movies and other media playbacks
- Air cooling system prevents the PC and its internal components from overheating for optimal performance and durability
- Compact and sleek design lends a sophisticated appeal to your computer setup without occupying much space
- Pre-installed Windows 10 Home bilingual operating system comes with a wide range of productivity apps and latest security features for improved data protection
- Wired keyboard and mouse combo included for added convenience
Inputs & Outputs
- Power Cord
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 5 reviewers who responded, 3 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Decent for internet browsing, but that's all.- January 17, 2022
I had it for a week, but returned it due to the fact that the i3 processor doesn't work well with multiple applications running. At first, it's fast and will work great if you're just using for example Microsoft Word + Chrome. But as soon as you install Teams or Slack, then link the machine to your cloud provider, then install other apps like Zoom... In summary, don't buy this for work. It's simply an internet browsing/Microsoft Office machine. You will notice a delay when opening windows/applications. Even for my kids, I wouldn't go any less than an i7 Intel processor. i5 will do the job if you're on budget, but I would stay away from the i3. This machine itself ran fine with no issues, so props to Acer, hence why I still rated it a 3 star.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Acer Desktop- October 16, 2021
Just getting used to this machine,but it is working great for me. JESSE was great in explaining the different machines. AcerYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (1)Report
- Acer killin it !- November 16, 2021
I love my new computer! It's so compact, and full of everything needed. The space is ample ,and it took no time at all to set it up ,and ge t it going . The only difference I found was that it had nowhere for the regular cord to the monitor that you have to turn the screws at the back to get it ,it could only support an HDMI cable . I feel this might be a bit of a draw back be it it does not come with an HDMI cable for users. Some people prefer the old way ,and domt have time,or extra money to just shell out for a new HDMI cable, I'm lucky I had a spare one on hand, or I would have had to get one . I feel they should Add the port to the back of computers still to give people preference choice, not just make something mandatory, because I also recently just got a new acer monitor as well ,and I feel the old port that you scrww in ,and the HDMI cable produce no different a picture be it I got the monitor a week before the new acer computer using it with my previous Asus computer, and now the acer new one here . I see no difference in picture quality . Otherwise the computer is great, doing what I needed it to do ,and working well with the Logi 400W system I got with it . The store clerk Venly that assisted me was superb ,the first person named Snehah just kept saying acer at me ,and did not assist at all..Venly helped me compare specifications for the previous computer I had to what I wanted in a new one very well with informative professional ,and personable service at the st.james best buy winnipeg location to pick the right computer in the AspireX. TyYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- bad computer USELESS- December 19, 2021
I purchased this for my grandsons for xmas. brought it home, they came over to set it up. Runs the internet great. very fast. nice. however the dvd optic drive wouldn't open or work. we're pretty savy on computers. found the dvd didn't have any programs for drivers for it. The directory was empty. Tried to find one on Acers sight but no help. tons of things to download but wouldn't tell us which was the right one. Also audio not working properly. The keyboard is this tiny weird setup. Buttons I've never seen before. Kept making mistakes because another key was present where the Upper Case key is on all other keyboards. Only one speaker worked. had to download the driver, got that fixed. spent over 3 hours trying to get it to work, even did a reset...that took 2 hours, then when it was setting up it kept asking questions, where we were, what colour were our eyes. finally after 3 hours we had enough, new computer out of the box and won't work, Acer site was no help whats so ever. I'm returning it monday morning, Not buying an Acer computer again. First and last...I've had many computers over the past 40 years. The last time I had so much trouble with a new one,, was an Amtrad from West Germany..., Dont buy it. Dude...I'm getting another Dell!No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (1)Report