Acer Aspire XC Desktop PC (Intel Pentium Silver J5040/1TB HDD/8GB RAM/Windows 10)
- 2.0GHz quad-core Intel Pentium Silver J5040 processor, 8GB of DDR4 MHz SO-DIMM RAM, and Intel UHD Graphics 605 allow you to stream high-quality videos and work on multiple tasks efficiently without any lag
- 1TB hard disk drive (HDD) with 7200RPM speeds provides ample space to store your favourite movies, music, and important work files
- Expansion slots for PCI-E x16 and M.2 x2 allow you to expand your storage space
- Wi-Fi (802.11ac/a/b/g/n) and 10/100/1000 gigabit ethernet port help connect the desktop to wired or wireless internet at your home or office
- Bluetooth 4.2 LE connectivity makes it easy to pair the PC with other devices such as smartphones, tablets, and portable speakers without the hassle of cords
- Easy-access front panel ports include two USB 3.2 Gen 1 ports, 2 audio jacks, and an SD card reader (SD, SDHC) for connecting external storage devices and audio devices
- D-Sub port, HDMI port, 3 audio jacks, and 3 USB 2.0 ports at the back let you connect various accessories and peripherals easily
- Includes a DVD+/-RW optical drive to handle your DVDs and other discs
- High-definition audio with 5.1-channel audio support takes your entertainment to the next level by producing immersive sound for your movies and music
- Air-cooling system dissipates the excess heat in the PC caused by extensive working to keep your hardware safe and working for the long term
- Low-profile 10-litre size and hairline finish blends easily with your home decor and tucks easily under your desk, occupying one-third the size of a tower PC for an aesthetic, sophisticated appeal
- Acer Care Centre features a full range of services to let you check and update the system periodically for efficient performance
- Preinstalled with Windows 10 Home operating system featuring an easy-to-use interface, the Cortana digital voice assistant, access to a world of apps, and much more
Inputs & Outputs
- AC Adapter
- Power Cord
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 71 reviewers who responded, 56 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Exceptional Quality- May 20, 2021
My previous computer tower died so I needed a replacement. After doing some research and reading numerous reviews I took a chance with this one. I am so happy I did!! It arrived on time however could not gain access so when I called purolator to send to penguin pickup they agreed without any hassle. Upon assembly it was quick and easy ( all parts are included) to connect everything. Setting up your preferences was pretty straight forward. But what I really like is the quietness of this machine ( every one I’ve owned was always loud). So far it runs well. I’m very happy.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Epic- September 15, 2020
I just got this PC and I have to say, it's real;y good. For one it's really fast like I have so many stuff in the background and it doesn't lag (It does lag if you have A LOT of stuff the background but still pretty good) for gaming it's not the best but I really like it, it can lag with really big games but it's really useful. Overall this PC is great.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Highly Recommended- September 19, 2020
Being from the "Old Skool" and having two used systems bite the bullet in the last year i finally decided to buy "new".I'm not one of these kids into all these "games" and "APPS" and all this other stuff they do i just needed something basic.Email,FaceBook,YouTube,etc,just basic.Has amazing speed compared to what i'm used to.Features a DVD Rom and Card Reader as well.For the price point i really am happy with this purchase.!!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (9)Report
- Do not buy this unless you have no choice.- March 22, 2021
You are better off connecting a monitor to a Ti-86 graphing calculator. Normally I recommend people who are not gamers just get the cheapest pc possible. I use this for running a text editor for coding and running a browser so I can watch BNN It takes about 2 minutes to start, My text editor lags my browser lags I got bored one day and tried to play my 2011 copy of Skyrim and it was unplayable. Wait a week and ask someone at best buy to help you purchase one of their refurbished pcs. This somehow runs slower then a less expensive computer from 2012 that I bought from best buy and to make it worse acer uses the Microsoft notification system to spam me with adds for bloatware constantly.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (8)Report
- AcerAspire XC Desktop PC- December 20, 2020
After having an older Desktop PC, this is just amazing. Very fast on start up, was easy to setup because I'm not a computer whiz or anything. This computer does all that I wanted it for. I love how quiet it is compared to my old computer. I choose this one because it had great reviews and it was reasonable and affordable for me. Only had this Acer PC a few days so all I can say is I'm quite pleased with what this one had to offer. Thanks, CherylYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (10)Report