Acer C27 27" PC - Silver (Intel Core i5-1035G1/512GB SSD/12GB RAM/Windows 10)
- 1.0GHz Intel Core i5-1035G1 processor and 12GB DDR4 2666 MHz soDIMM RAM make your multi-tasking a breeze
- 512GB SSD lets you store your important files and movies and provides quicker access to them
- Intel UHD Graphics renders stunning visuals
- 27" Full HD IPS display with 1920 x 1080 resolution delivers sharp, clear pictures
- 802.11ac/a/b/g/n Wi-Fi for connecting the PC to a wireless network from Wi-Fi routers and access points
- 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet port for a wired connection option
- Integrated Bluetooth 4.2 LE quickly pairs with other Bluetooth-enabled devices and allows a convenient wireless sharing of files
- Two USB 2.0, 2 USB 3.1 Gen 1, and 1 HDMI ports to connect other peripheral devices
- Two audio jacks let you connect external speakers, headphones, and more
- One M.2 SSD slot for an optional storage expansion
- Built-in webcam with privacy camera shutter prevents unintentional capturing of images
- Built-in stereo speaker delivers fantastic sound quality for a great listening experience while gaming and watching movies
- Air cooling system ensures longevity of the PC by dissipating the excessive heat caused by continuous usage
- Preinstalled Windows 10 Home 64-bit (Bilingual) operating system keeps your system secured and updated with the latest improvements
- Includes a power cord, keyboard, and mouse for easy setup
Inputs & Outputs
- Power Cord
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 36 reviewers who responded, 20 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Had one since January, have had some issues.- October 13, 2021
Good price and performance (at least at first) but support is abysmal. Had an issue with slow operation/ instability, loosing Bluetooth. Called Acer support, they did not troubleshoot anything and my only recourse was to ship the unit to them and they would reset it to Factory, wiping out all my Data. This was unacceptable to me. Finally decided to open up the back cover and what I found was a lot of dust covering the two very tiny fans, blocking cooling of CPU and Graphics card. My theory was it was overheating. Essentially this is a laptop bolted to a monitor. Do yourself a favour and buy a Dell or Lenovo for a few extra dollars.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- best bang for the buck- August 1, 2020
Gave this a 5 because people are being unfair in the reviews and probably don't realize the value this pc is for 1000bucks. Over all its a great everyday pc that has a nice screen without taking up a lot of desk space. The only thing I dont like is the keyboard is not backlit. Personally id prefer wired and backlit. Id buy it again.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Pretty Face with a Bad attitude.- July 19, 2020
This computer is definitely better on paper. I bought it with the intent on running Adobe Lightroom and light Photoshop work. I already knew it wasn't a top spec'd PC but it seemed as though it can satisfy my needs. I was absolutely wrong. The computer has a nice big screen but that's it. Computer keeps crash/restarting doing simple task in Lightroom. First day unboxing the computer crashed 3 times. I figured not all the drivers were update and that had to be the reason a brand new computer is crashing. Updated everything and tried the next day and still crashing numerous times. My 7 year old laptop with much worse spec'd can run Lightroom without restart/crashing even though it might be slow. Acer should be ashamed of this trash.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (12)Report