Acer CB2 34" Ultrawide 1440p WQHD 75Hz 1ms GTG LED Gaming Monitor (CB342CK)
- UltraWide QHD display with a native resolution of 3440 x 1440 presents games and movies in vivid detail
- 1ms response time with a 75Hz refresh rate for responsive, clear on-screen visuals
- AMD FreeSync technology to produce smooth game play
- IPS panel, HDR-ready technology, and a 100,000,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio provide exceptionally realistic colour
- Eye-care technology helps protect your eyes from fatigue -- perfect for those marathon gaming sessions
- USB, DisplayPort, and HDMI ports allow you to easily connect your peripherals
- User Manual
- CB342CK Widescreen LCD Monitor
- Power Cable
- 1 x HDMI Cable
- 1 x USB 3.0 Cable
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 17 reviewers who responded, 11 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Acer CB2 34" Ultrawide 1440P (CB342CK)- November 29, 2019
Since no one review for this monitor just yet. I'll give it a shot. Just bought this from Best Buy Black Friday today, tried it on this afternoon. The monitor has very good height and tilt adjustment, with build in speaker. The silver stand was strong and stable, capable for full swivel. Keep in mind this is not a curve monitor, it's just flat but fine for me. Color not that vibrant but satisfied, it'll be much better once have it tune up. Using included HDMI cable and just 1060Ti card have max 75HZ refresh rate, very happy. 1440P resolution also adjusted itself, no need manual setup. If you're not an extreme gamer than I believe this monitor is a good buy for everyday usage with office productivity, movies and gaming. Hope this monitor last just like other 2 old Acer monitors I have. Cheer.
Not helpful (2)Report
- Awesome all around!- August 31, 2020
I got this monitor when it was only $399 at Best Buy and I couldn't be happier. I was able to overclock it from 75hz up to 102hz, so that in itself took care of one of the issues I had with this monitor to begin with. But 102hz is now a far cry from the 60hz I had prior to this. So happy. The second cool thing is, I am able to use a 4K resolution while playing Call of Duty, so this monitor actually has a 4K screen downscaled to 1440p. I have no issues with this monitor whatsoever, and love the ultrawide... I have a 28" 4K 60hz monitor (overclocked to 71hz) to the right of it, and a 26" 1080p 75hz monitor to the left of it. I'm not so sure it's worth it at its current price of $599, but it absolutely was at $399 (or it could have been $499, but it certainly wasn't $599 a couple of weeks ago).No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (1)Report
- Great monitor. Definitely worth the sale price.- May 19, 2020
I picked up the monitor when it was on sale with a 25% discount and I have not been disappointed. Great colour with a good refresh rate and resolution. It works fine at 75 Hz with a Nvidia GPU as long as you use a modern display port cable (which was not included).Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report