Acer Gaming PC (Intel Core i7-11700F/1TB HDD/16GB RAM/GeForce RTX 3070/Windows 10)
- 3.60GHz Intel Core i7-11700F octa-core CPU with 16GB of DDR4 2666MHz UDIMM RAM produce all the computing power needed to run intense games and powerful applications without a snag
- 1TB 7200RPM hard disk drive offers a fast and spacious storage for many games, files, and data
- 8GB NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 GPU gives you smooth motion performance, stutter-free framerates, and high quality visuals
- Integrated 10/100/1000 Ethernet and 802.11ax/ac/a/b/g/n Wi-Fi 6 for easy access to wired and wireless networks
- Integrated Bluetooth 5.2 for audio streaming to wireless headsets, file sharing with compatible devices, and more
- One USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-A port, one USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C port, two USB 2.0 Type-A ports, two USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A ports, one USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C port, three DP ports, one HDMI port, five audio jack ports, and one LAN port for plugging in external flash drives, monitors, input devices, and more
- Integrated 5.1 channel HD surround sound output for experiencing immersive sound in movies and games
- Custom-engineered dual FrostBlade fans for the intake and exhaust ensure efficient heat dissipation
- Preinstalled with a bilingual Windows 10 PC that comes with modern security features and a smooth UI
- RGB lighting effects add a groovy gaming theme to your gaming setup
- Keyboard and mouse included
Inputs & Outputs
- Power Cord
- EMI Tempered Glass Side Panel
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 20 reviewers who responded, 14 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Good computer for price- January 29, 2022
I bought one for my grandson for Christmas. I actually bought him two, one Cyberpower first then saw the Acer on sale and ordered that too. So both were here on Christmas and he picked Acer and a friend of mine who knows computers liked it better too. About the power supply, I researched a bit and learned 650V minimum is based on running an I9. I can't be sure of this, but another review here seems to say 500V is no problem. It runs fine and my grandson loves it. It stays cool, but I don't think his games are overly demanding (Minecraft, Fort..., some others). I think a good computer for the sale price.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (1)Report
- Great Pre-Build given the current GPU market- January 4, 2022
Picked this up for 1999.99 ($500 off regular price) For all the people saying it's a bad deal because it only has a 500w PSU. They really show their true knowledge of PC's (NONE) The RTX 3070 has a TDP of 220w meaning it draws around 220w at max utilization. The CPU draws at max turbo boost 150w, but then slowly settles back to between 65-100w. If you do simple math you will find at MAX power draw the system will draw approx 370w between CPU and GPU, given the hard drives (1 SSD 1 HDD) and fans, add another 40w to be generous and you have 410W as the absolute maximum the PSU needs to power. Decent upgradability. 1 NVME SSD slot open as well as a 3.5hdd bay, however you can add 2.5 SSDs to the 3.5hdd bay without adapters. Air flow is decent, but the fans can get noisey when they run on full speed. If you want to avoid the hassle of finding a GPU, this is a killer deal at 2kYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (3)Report
- BUYER BEWARE- November 25, 2021
pc has 500 watt power supply gtx 3070 requires a minnmum of 650 wats. it is also NOT UPGRADEABLE as it is a atx12vo which the market has not picked up a 750 watt psu that would normally be 150$ will cost you 500$. (ATX12VO IS THE ONLY COMPATIBLE PSU WITH THE MOTHERBOARD) pc has cooling issues cpu reached 80c in bios. case annoyingly small. strongely advise to get asus or msi instend due to lack of upgrade ability and fixing needed.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (17)Report
- Pretty impressive- February 10, 2022
Runs essentially every game at ultra with great FPS. Runs decently cool internally. Actually has both an SSD and HDD even though only the HDD is listed. Only complaint is the fans can get a little noisy but that's to be expected really. Ignore people who don't know anything about computers trying to complain about a power supply issue that doesn't exist.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Please don't buy this- November 9, 2021
This pc has bad airflow and lacks airflow due to lack of fans. having everything pushed inside a small case is going to make all the internals very hotNo, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (17)Report