Acer Nitro 23.8" FHD 165Hz 2ms GTG IPS LED FreeSync Gaming Monitor (XV240Y) - Black
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
- 23.8" FHD display with 1920 x 1080 resolution and 16:9 aspect ratio provides life-like details for great gaming
- IPS panel with up to 165Hz refresh rate and 0.1ms response time offers smoother 2D motion scenes by reducing ghosting and smearing, especially in dramatic transitions
- 178-degree swivelling screen lets you view all the action from a convenient angle
- Tilting and height adjustable options, so you can customize your viewing experience
- Built-in 2W speakers deliver premium sound to keep you hooked all day
- HDCP support allows you to view authorized high-definition content
- Pair with AMD FreesSync and HDR, XV240Y to experience best gaming performance (requires a compatible graphics card, sold separately)
- Energy saving mode saves you a lot of money by reducing power usage
- VESA-mountable design for convenient wall installation (wall mount sold separately)
- User Manual
- Power Cable
- DP Cable
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 49 reviewers who responded, 41 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Fantastic Monitor- April 14, 2020
This is my first IPS monitor and I'm not disappointed. The 165hz is so slippery it makes you feel like you're going to fall on your face (which is a good thing). The colors are absolutely fantastic. If you put HDR mode on, it locks brightness to 100, so you'll need sunglasses. Don't let the 250 cd/m2 brightness make you think it's a dim monitor because it's very bright. There's a bit of "IPS glow" when the screen is showing black content, but it's fine; you shouldn't be able to get a 165hz IPS monitor for this price, but alas, here it is. 100% recommended.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (1)Report
- Acer Nitro 2ms 165hz Moniter- July 22, 2020
Pros: -144Hz IPS, first of its kind under $300, colors and viewing angles are great -Backlighting on MY monitor is very consistent (will probably vary from monitor to monitor) -This display works with G-Sync through Display Port, worked very well in the Nvidia pendulum demo -VESA mounting 100mm x 100mm -Control nub for changing monitor settings -Subdued appearance including a steel stand Cons: -The stand will easily wobble -1ms response time will not work with Freesync/G-Sync (fine compromise at the price) -Motion blur is present, may bother some people but not meYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (2)Report
- Secondary Monitor- January 27, 2021
Picked this as a replacement for a sub-par secondary monitor I was using with my Microsoft Surface. My spouse ordered one for his own use in Sept 2020 and has nothing but raving reviews to share. I have been actively using this screen for 3 weeks and have nothing but nice feelings for it. It is a great match for my Microsoft Surface (with a significantly larger screen) and also plays a wonderful role in acting as a secondary 'television' when NetFlix or Amazon Prime are calling. The screen is large enough to house two applications (Word, Adobe, etc.) side-by-side and also for simple work with intricate applications (e.g. Excel).Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report