Acer Nitro 28" 4K Ultra HD 144Hz 1ms GTG IPS LED FreeSync Gaming Monitor (XV282K KV) - Black
- 3840 x 2160 UHD resolution and 16:9 aspect ratio bring crisp, clear, and detailed visuals on the screen
- 1ms GTG minimizes lags and time-to-screen to give you a smooth gaming experience
- 144Hz refresh rate along with AMD Radeon FreeSync technology minimizes blurs and lags to provide smooth frame transitions
- Low Delta E <1 with 130% of sRGB and 90% of the DCI-P3 colour space support displays colours as intended by the creator on screen
- ComfyView reduces light reflection along with low dimming and flicker-less display for comfortable viewing, especially during long gaming sessions
- 178-degree viewing angles present visuals clearly from multiple perspectives
- LED monitor with IPS panel and zero-frame design stretches from edge to edge for an immersive viewing experience and offers a clean, modern look to your gaming station
- Eyesafe Display protects your eyes from the high-energy visible (HEV) blue light without altering the colour quality of the visuals
- 100mm x 100mm VESA size offers wall mounting installation option
- User Manual
- Power Cable
- HDMI Cable
- DP Cable
- USB3.0 Cable
- USB Type-C Cable
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 50 reviewers who responded, 30 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Perfect Monitor- July 3, 2021
Awesome monitor! Make sure you go into your Xbox Series X or PlayStation 5 settings and adjust your display settings. Also, I had to turn on the HDMI 2.1 settings.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dead pixels- October 22, 2021
I’ve had this monitor since September 17th. It’s now October 22 and I can clearly see multiple dead pixels. Not okay for a nearly thousand dollar monitor.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Best Buy!!- March 31, 2022
Amazing Monitor 4K 120. With lots of features. Using it on my Xbox Series X.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Serious issues!- October 25, 2021
There are some serious issues when connecting to a source. The screen will at times go black and will not let me bring up the menu. I highly suggest to avoid this monitorNo, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Great for work and gaming- October 25, 2021
I use this with my Xbox Series X, PS5, Nintendo Switch, and a Macbook Pro. It works great on HDMI for both the Xbox and PS%. The switch I had to get an active converter for HDMI to Displayport and that works perfectly. Macbook can use the USB C and charge it as well. Its an i9 with 64gb of ram so its the larger charger block. This works great for gaming and day to day computer work. You do need to enable HDR and HDMI 2.1 but those are quite simple to do in the monitor settings. Just make sure the HDMI cables you use for the PS5 and Xbox are the ones the consoles came with. Thats the best way to make sure your able is going to work for HDMI 2.1.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.