Acer Nitro 5 15.6" Gaming Laptop - Black (AMD Ryzen 5 4600H/512GB SSD/12GB RAM/GeForce GTX 1650)
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
Geek Squad Protection PlanSee Benefits
- 3.0GHz AMD Ryzen 5 4600H processor and 12GB of DDR4 RAM smoothly run graphically rich games and editing software
- 512GB SSD provides enough storage space for saving software, applications, games, and more
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 graphics card with 4GB of dedicated memory delivers realistic visuals
- 15.6" Full HD (1920 x 1080) IPS display with narrow bezel lets you enjoy videos and games with rich picture quality
- Killer Ethernet E2600 RJ-45 port and Intel Wireless Wi-Fi 6 AX201 give you extremely high-speed wired and wireless internet connections
- Bluetooth 5.0 lets you pair compatible wireless devices like speakers, headsets, and more
- 57.5Wh lithium-ion battery with up to 10 hours of battery life lets you enjoy movies and games without interruptions
- One USB 3.2 Gen 2 port (featuring power-off USB charging), two USB 3.2 Gen 1 ports, a USB Type-C port, an HDMI 2.0 port, and a 3.5mm headphone/speaker jack allow for versatile wired connections
- Windows 10 operating system features a user-friendly interface and solid security
Storage & Memory
Inputs & Outputs
- Power Cord
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1 reviewer who responded, 1 would recommend this product.
- Quite good; battery not so good- November 20, 2020
The computer has been very good, with high speeds and amazing graphics. The keyboard makes typing feel very smooth, and it feels great. However, the battery only lasts about 2 hours, maybe 3 tops, when running a game with a couple extra google tabs open. 9/10.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Helpful (0)Not helpful (2)Report