Acer Nitro 5 15.6" Gaming Laptop - Black (AMD Ryzen 7 4800H/512GB SSD/16GB RAM/GeForce GTX 1650 Ti)
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
Geek Squad Protection PlanSee benefits
- 2.9GHz AMD Ryzen 7 4800H processor and 16GB of DDR4 RAM smoothly run graphically rich games and editing software
- 512GB SSD provides enough storage space for saving software, applications, games, and more
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 Ti graphics card with 4GB of dedicated memory delivers realistic visuals
- 15.6" Full HD (1920 x 1080) IPS display with narrow bezel lets you enjoy videos and games with rich picture quality
- Killer Ethernet E2600 RJ-45 port and Intel Wireless Wi-Fi 6 AX201 give you extremely high-speed wired and wireless internet connections
- Bluetooth 5.0 lets you pair compatible wireless devices like speakers, headsets, and more
- 57.5Wh lithium-ion battery with up to 10 hours of battery life lets you enjoy movies and games without interruptions
- One USB 3.2 Gen 2 port (featuring power-off USB charging), two USB 3.2 Gen 1 ports, a USB Type-C port, an HDMI 2.0 port, and a 3.5mm headphone/speaker jack allow for versatile wired connections
- Windows 10 operating system features a user-friendly interface and solid security
Storage & Memory
Inputs & Outputs
- Power Cord
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 13 reviewers who responded, 11 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Best Gaming Laptop considering the price- September 30, 2020
Bought it for CAD 1199 (before tax) and I believe this is the best option among other Laptops in this price range. Will get straight into Pros and Cons: Pros: -Better cooling with minimal fan noise. On full load the fan speed obviously bumps up the noise but that is acceptable. -Ryzen 7 performance is unmatched. -16 GB DDR4 3200 MHz (Dual Channel) at this price is more than enough (for me) -Have only tested GTA 5 yet but it runs butter smooth on ultra (very high) settings. Cons: -keyboard backlit color is only Red. -60Hz display, not 120 or 144 Hz NOTE: On Acer's website the model with RGB backlit keyboard and 144 Hz display is "AN515-44-R20Z" which is for CAD 1399. This model is "AN515-44-R9TP" So again, considering the price I can live with 60Hz display and red backlit keyboard when I'm getting amazing CPU, GPU and RAM.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (3)Report
- 2nd Acer 1st with SSD drive- November 20, 2020
I normally don’t do this but felt I should in this case. I know this is a gaming computer but that is not why I bought it. I am not a gamer but I do like speed and this computer gives it to me. I am old and work with some pretty large files and I find with the normal hard drives buy the time the file was loaded I forgot why I opened it. However, this computer opens any of them very fast. The only change I made was installing a 1T SSD to work along with the one that came with the computer.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (1)Report
- Keyboard problem- October 5, 2020
I bought this model of the Acer. After one hour I got a headache. Why? Coz around each key has a bad quality red colour RGB. So when you watch it for more than one hour maybe you will get a headache too. As well as It doesn't have the changeable colour options. I'm so sorry for this kind of engineering!!!! For the keyboard just white colour is the best, And nothing else. But excellent condition, shape and etc.... Most of the games laptop is like that issue. I believe the keyboard is much important than RAM, CPU and... When you can not watch or touch keys well, so how you wanna working on it for a long time? Even it's RAM be 32 or CPU core i9 !No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (57)Report