Acer Nitro 5 15.6" Gaming Laptop - Black (Intel Core i5-10300H/512GB SSD/12GB RAM/GTX 1650/Windows 11)
- 2.5GHz Intel Core i5-10300 quad-core CPU and 12GB RAM are a formidable combination that can tackle demanding games and intensive applications with ease
- 512GB PCIe SSD offers high speed storage while also boosting your in-game performance with faster loading times
- NVIDIA GTX 1650 graphics card lets you max out the visuals in all your games for a thrilling and engaging gaming experience
- 15.6-inch IPS display with FHD 1920 x 1080 native resolution steals your focus with amazing picture quality and natural-looking colours
- Integrated Ethernet RJ-45 port and 802.11AX Wi-Fi 6 can connect to wired and wireless networks with high throughput and low latencies for streaming, online gaming, and more
- Integrated Bluetooth 5.1 lets you pair your laptop with wireless speakers/headsets for audio, connect to compatible devices for file sharing, and more
- 4-cell 57Wh Lithium-Ion battery can keep your laptop running for up to 8.5 hours
- One USB 3.2 Gen 2 port with power-off USB charging, 2 USB 3.2 Gen 1 ports, 1 USB-C port, 1 HDMI 2.0 port, 3.5mm headphone/mic jack, and optical audio output let you plug in various compatible devices for expanding functionality and control
- VR Ready gaming laptop has the hardware that supports Virtual Reality games to makes your gameplay much more realistic
- Built-in webcam offers clear video capture for shooting vlogs, clicking photos, participating in video calls, and more
- Bilingual backlit keyboard makes working or gaming in low-light environment easier
- Preinstalled with a Windows 11 operating system that offers a load of user-friendly features, security improvements, and more
Storage & Memory
Inputs & Outputs
- Power Cord
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1 reviewer who responded, 1 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- - April 22, 2022Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (3)Report