Acer Nitro 5 15.6" Gaming Laptop - Black (Intel Core i5-10300H/512GB SSD/8GB RAM/GTX 1650/Windows 10)
- Free Upgrade to Windows 11 when available (see below)
- 2.5GHz 10th Gen Intel Corei5-10300H quad-core processor and 8GB of DDR4 RAM (expandable up to 32GB) allow you to run intense games and stream movies smoothly and without interruptions
- 512GB M.2 PCIe NVMe solid state drive (SSD) with an expansion slot provides quick load times and ample storage space for your digital files
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 graphics with 4GB of dedicated video memory relies on NVIDIA Pascal architecture to deliver powerful performance, even in the most graphics-rich games
- 15.6" IPS display with 0.28" bezel and 1920 x 1080 Full HD resolution provides large real-estate to enjoy clear and detailed visuals
- Intel Wireless Wi-Fi 6 AX201 and ethernet (RJ-45) port provide high speed wireless and wired connectivity options for online gaming, content streaming, and more
- Bluetooth 5.1 connectivity allows for hassle-free wireless connectivity to Bluetooth-enabled headphones, keyboards, mice, and other peripherals (each sold separately)
- Four-cell lithium-ion battery offers up to 8.5 hours of runtime to keep your productive or entertained on the go
- One USB 3.2 Gen 2 port featuring power-off USB charging, two USB 3.2 Gen 1 ports, one USB Type-C port, one HDMI 2.0 port with HDCP support, and one 3.5 mm headphone/speaker jack provide flexible connectivity options with a wide range of peripheral devices
- Powerful cooling system keeps the components cool even during marathon gaming sessions
- VR-ready laptop supports virtual reality games and applications for an immersive experience (VR games, applications, and accessories sold separately)
- Illuminated RGB keyboard and premium audio output boost your gaming experience
- Pre-installed Windows 10 Bilingual operating system offers an intuitive user interface and advanced security features
- Upgrade rollout plan is being finalised and is scheduled to begin late in 2021 and continue into 2022. Specific timing will vary by device. Certain features require specific hardware, see https://www.microsoft.com/en-ca/windows/windows-11-specifications
Storage & Memory
Inputs & Outputs
- Power Cord
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 655 reviewers who responded, 608 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Incredible laptop for anything!- September 11, 2020
I was previously using an asus laptop that was fairly good for just surfing the web. However I wanted something stronger and more powerful, as well as faster for gaming! I didn’t want to buy a whole gaming set up yet, and I mostly play Overwatch, and LET ME TELL YOU - this computer is PHENOMENAL and I highly suggest it for anyone! Even for gamers with full set ups that want something more moveable for casual travel gaming! I play Overwatch on the highest graphics settings, and I get a strong 160 FPS! It’s an incredible laptop! Opening up a page in google takes about .3 seconds! And the startup speed is only about 5 seconds for this computer!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great buy- February 16, 2021
I’m actually amazed at how great this laptop is for gaming. Graphics are high quality and there’s no lag. Bought this for my 14 year old son as a starter for his gaming and it’s perfect. The only thing we had to do was buy more memory but that was easy to hook up (you just plug it in) and not expensive. He would like to hook up a separate monitor so the screen is bigger. But that’s his personal preference, not an issue with the laptop. He was able to download several popular games (Minecraft, Rocket League, Among Us, Fortnite, etc.) and create a mod server for one of them and runs all that with no problem. Definitely recommend.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bang for buck...When it actually works- September 21, 2020
I bought this laptop because the specs compared to the other laptops around that price range where significantly better! After about 24 hours of use speaker drivers went out and when I installed and uninstalled them, they only worked when I didn’t have any audio drivers Installed, Day 2, the computer refuses to turn on and after going to acer support, I felt like I was being treated like an idiot essentially saying have you tried to turn the device and back on again?! After waiting for a week to get my hands on this I was severely disappointed, I instead sadly parted ways with this laptop as I didn’t want to take a risk with it.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.