Acer Nitro 5 15.6" Gaming Laptop - Black (Intel Core i7-11800H/512GB SSD/16GB RAM/RTX 3050)
- Free Upgrade to Windows 11 when available (see below)
- 2.4GHz 11th Gen Intel Core i7-11800H processor and 16GB of DDR4 RAM are powerful enough to take on any advanced, heaviest game efficiently
- 512GB solid state drive (SSD) offers plenty of storage capacity for your favourite games, movies, photos, and other files
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3050 graphics card with 4GB of dedicated video memory produces high-quality graphics with maximum realism
- 15.6-inch IPS display of Full HD 1920 x 1080 resolution and 144Hz refresh rate presents immersive visuals with buttery-smooth picture transitions
- Integrated Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax) and RJ-45 Ethernet port provide instant and reliable connectivity to wireless or wired networks
- Bluetooth 5.1 connectivity pairs up quickly with any compatible device for seamless file sharing and audio streaming
- Rechargeable 4-cell Li-ion battery of 57Wh capacity lasts for up to 8 hours of gaming when fully charged
- Two USB 3.2 Gen 1 ports, one USB Type-C port (supports DisplayPort and Thunderbolt 4), one USB 3.2 Gen 2 port with power-off USB charging support, one HDMI 2.0 port, one optical digital audio output port, and a 3.5mm headphone/speaker jack for connecting external monitors, storage devices, game consoles, speakers, headphones, and more (each sold separately)
- VR-ready design supports processing of virtual reality games with compatible VR software and accessories (sold separately)
- Two M.2 PCIe/ SATA SSD slots support up to 1TB Raid 0 or 2TB HDD and 32GB of DDR4 RAM for easy optional hardware upgrades
- Integrated webcam ensures great clarity for making video calls and capturing selfies
- Bilingual backlit keyboard lets you game or type seamlessly under low light conditions
- Pre-installed Windows 10 (bilingual) operating system comes with a simplified user interface and supports a variety of games and applications
- Upgrade rollout plan is being finalised and is scheduled to begin late in 2021 and continue into 2022. Specific timing will vary by device. Certain features require specific hardware, see https://www.microsoft.com/en-ca/windows/windows-11-specifications
Storage & Memory
Inputs & Outputs
- Power Cord
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 4 reviewers who responded, 3 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great machine, but wait for update to windows 11- October 26, 2021
This laptop is great! Screen is bright and high contrast. Games running smoothly and fast (more than 60 fps in high setup features). I have only one drawback when I install windows 11. On that moment My machine has frozen and enter in loop. I have to restart a new installation from zero and lost everything I did before. So, be careful when you try update to Windows 11! Make a backup and wait for errors!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- - August 29, 2021Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (9)Report
- - October 3, 2021Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (1)Report