Acer Nitro 5 17.3" Gaming Laptop - Black (Intel Ci5-10300H/512GB SSD/16GB RAM/NVIDIA GTX 1650)
- 2.5GHz 10th-generation Intel Core i5-10300H processor and 16GB of DDR4 RAM smoothly run graphically rich games and editing software
- 512GB SSD provides enough storage space for saving software, applications, games, and more
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 graphics card with 4GB of dedicated memory delivers realistic visuals
- 17.3" Full HD (1920 x 1080) IPS display with narrow bezel lets you enjoy videos and games with rich picture quality
- RJ-45 ethernet port and Intel Wireless Wi-Fi 6 AX201 give you extremely high-speed wired and wireless internet connections
- Bluetooth 5.0 lets you pair compatible wireless devices like speakers, headsets, and more
- 57.8Wh lithium-ion battery with up to 8 hours of battery life lets you enjoy movies and games without interruptions
- One USB 3.2 Gen 2 port (featuring power-off USB charging), two USB 3.2 Gen 1 ports, a USB Type-C port, an HDMI 2.0 port, and a 3.5mm headphone/speaker jack allow for versatile wired connections
- Windows 10 operating system features a user-friendly interface and solid security
- 1-month subscription of Xbox Game Pass for PC included with this PC
Storage & Memory
Inputs & Outputs
- Power Cord
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 737 reviewers who responded, 678 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- this laptop is amazing.- January 6, 2021
this laptop is awesome and underrated. It's a powerful laptop and yet they're just giving it a label an entry model for gamers laptop. What a shame. I may not be an expert on computers but I have a lot of experience of owning and handling laptops. I've been a gamer and i used to own a desktop. This laptop is just blazingly fast even with like opening 30 window tabs of youtube and open them simultaneosly. Then open some office apps at the same time and then I open my game Stracraft 2 game and put it on extreme settings....guess what....i=It runs the game smoothly with no lag at all. It's a steal..a bargain for a grand....Thanks ACER..Thanks best buyYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- So far so good- January 2, 2021
I’ve had this laptop for a week now and so far, no complaints. I bought it with the intention of doing some streaming and gaming. The laptop has been able to handle everything I’ve thrown at it. I did notice the battery drains quickly when I am streaming, but I plugged it in and it was fine. The battery also charges quickly, maybe an hour to full from low. Regular use, the battery lasts 4-5 hours. When it is doing some heavy duty work like streaming, the fans do come on and can be noticeable, but it didn’t bother me at all. Overall this was a very good purchase!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (1)Report
- Very good!- September 25, 2020
I've had mine for about a month now. No issues yet. Screen has no dead pixels. Keyboard is working fine. CPU runs at high 30's to low 40's degrees all the time (I don't play too intensive games). In the games I do play everything is high detail and fast. It's quiet (fans haven't had to ramp up yet). Price was good for a 17 inch laptop. In short, this is a home run for me!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (3)Report