Acer Nitro 50 Gaming PC (Intel Ci5-10400F/1TB HDD/8GB RAM/Windows 10/NVIDIA GTX 1650)
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
- 2.9 GHz Intel Ci5-10400F processor and 8 GB DDR4 RAM make this machine powerful enough to easily handle advanced games
- 1 TB hard disk drive provides plenty of space for storing games, media, and more
- Dedicated NVIDIA GTX 1650 graphic card ensures smooth and fluid gaming visuals or videos
- Realtek 8118AS Dragon Gigabit Ethernet port, 802.11ax/ac/a/b/g/n, Wi-Fi 6, and Bluetooth 5.1 ensure efficient networking for online gaming
- Five audio jacks, 1 USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C port, 1 USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type A port, 3 DP, 1 HDMI port, 1 DVI, 1 LAN port, 4 USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type A ports, and 2 USB 2.0 Type A ports offer plenty of options to connect external devices
- DTS:X Ultra audio output allows for an incredible sound experience
- FrostBlade cooling fans keep the interior of the CPU cool to prevent heat damages
- Preinstalled with Windows 10 Home operating system that features sophisticated apps and advanced security features
- Includes a keyboard and a mouse for added convenience
Inputs & Outputs
- Power Cord
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 31 reviewers who responded, 17 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Acer nitro 50 610 gtx1650 12gb ram ddr4 2666 mghz- September 27, 2020
Hey I bought this computer for vr because it was affordable and had the specs it required to give the performance that I wanted this machine is capable of running Half-Life alyx on oculus quest link perfectly loads screens only take 7 seconds to load and zero lag or frps problems I think it is absolutely a great starter machine for vr even though it does not come equipped with a mini display port for other vr machines but for quest link is perfect and will run and play and non vr game perfect and at max setting Witcher 3 ultra settings performed excellent no problems I am involved with this computer for its price witch is currently 799.99.CA. and well worth itYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (8)Report
- Decent intro gaming computer but needs more ram- October 4, 2020
Bought this at the $799 price point, and wouldn't pay a cent more. It replaced an $1,800 computer I built 6 years previously, and didn't want to spend that again. I play World of Warcraft, Diablo 3, and otherwise I like to have Discord, Twitch, the Bnet app, and a few browser windows open at any given time. As a gamer, I'm pretty modest in what I do/run. This computer did not have enough RAM to run those programs at the same time as WoW and it would barely run. I was very upset at spending $900 with taxes for something that didn't work as well as a 6 year old computer, that was marketed as "gaming". The reason the performance was so low was because the memory couldn't handle all the apps open at once. Adding another 8gig ram stick and the computer is like night and day. For an extra $50 and next day shipping on Amazon, I highly recommend buying more ram at the same time of purchase. Buyer beware. It's a good gaming computer if you want to spend an extra $50 on more RAM that it should come with in the first place.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (3)Report
- It's Very Okay.- November 1, 2020
It's definitely a decent PC, but I would recommend looking at something else. Mine had issues with a loud grinding a couple days after using it. Upgraded the RAM, which I would definitely recommend. The bloatware is a little ridiculous, so be ready to uninstall all of that once you get it set up. All in all, if you're on a budget, this isn't the worst computer (especially after upgrading the RAM), but I personally would save your money and get something a little better.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (11)Report