Acer Nitro 50 Gaming PC (Intel Core i5-10400F/512GB SSD/12GB RAM/Windows 10/NVIDIA GTX 1650)
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
Geek Squad Protection PlanSee Benefits
- 2.9 GHz Intel Ci5-10400F processor and 12 GB DDR4 RAM make this machine powerful enough to easily handle advanced games
- 512 GB solid state drive provides plenty of space for storing games, media, and more
- Dedicated NVIDIA GTX 1650 graphic card ensures smooth and fluid gaming visuals or videos
- Realtek 8118AS Dragon Gigabit Ethernet port, 802.11ax/ac/a/b/g/n, Wi-Fi 6, and Bluetooth 5.1 ensure efficient networking for online gaming
- Five audio jacks, 1 USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C port, 1 USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type A port, 3 DP, 1 HDMI port, 1 DVI, 1 LAN port, 4 USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type A ports, and 2 USB 2.0 Type A ports offer plenty of options to connect external devices
- DTS:X Ultra audio output allows for an incredible sound experience
- FrostBlade cooling fans keep the interior of the CPU cool to prevent heat damages
- Preinstalled with Windows 10 Home operating system that features sophisticated apps and advanced security features
- Includes a keyboard and a mouse for added convenience
Inputs & Outputs
- Power Cord
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 13 reviewers who responded, 13 would recommend this product.
- Acer nitro 50- 13 septembre 2020
Been using the system for 2 weeks now , runs amazing! Good pre built gaming pc the SSD really helps !Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Helpful (2)Not helpful (0)Report
- Great gaming PC for the price- 11 septembre 2020
I bought this entry level PC for playing the new Microsoft Flight Simulator and it runs this huge program flawlessly. I recommend it if you want a gaming computer. No complaints.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Helpful (8)Not helpful (0)Report
- “Don’t trust the picture on the website”- 18 septembre 2020
Just want to start by saying I love the computer. Just bought it a week ago. I’m new to PC and my 8 year old convinced me to get a PC because he’d love to start to game and make youtube videos. Spoke with a salesman at Best Buy, this was a great deal! Bought x2 31.5” Acer Monitors to go with it :) Got home, set up the first monitor ( HDMI ), second monitor... uhhh, no hdmi but that’s ok, I have the display port cable the best buy salesman recommended... no display port. That’s odd because the website showed display port and I got x2 Monitors to hook up. Long story short, brought my computer in and was told “Don’t trust the picture on the website”. Apparently they use “stock images”. Not sure if this is true. Was told I can return it but that kinda bummed me out. Ended up buying a DVI - HDMI cable. Wasn’t about the money, just thought it was odd my only option was returning it. By the way, this ad use to have x10 images... now only has x5 and they don’t show the back of the computer because it was displayed wrong. Lesson learned, make sure to see the computer before buying and confirm it has everything you need or has what the ad shows.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Helpful (21)Not helpful (1)Report