Acer Nitro 50 Gaming PC (Intel Core i5-11400F/1TB SSD/12GB RAM/GTX 1650)
- 2.60GHz hexacore Intel Core i5-11400F processor with 12MB cache and 8GB DDR4 2666 MHz UDIMM RAM offers seamless and fast gameplays
- 1TB solid state drive (SSD) comes in effective for storing your gaming collections, screenshots, and patch files
- NVIDIA GTX 1650 graphics card with 4GB video memory keeps you hooked with breath-taking graphics while ensuring quicker, cooler and quieter gaming experience
- Built-in 802.11ax/ac/a/b/g/n, Wi-Fi 6, and Bluetooth 5.2 offer seamless wireless connectivity with compatible devices
- Front I/O ports include two audio jacks; a USB 3.2 Gen2 Type A port, a USB 3.2 Gen2 Type C port and Rear I/O ports include a LAN port, three audio jacks, two USB 2.0 Type A ports, two USB 3.2 Gen1 Type A ports, a USB 3.2 Gen2x2 Type C port, a DVI port, and a HDMI port offers smooth data transfer to respective peripherals
- Air Cooling system avoids any form of heat dissipation for smoother run
- VR ready design enables you to use goggles and VR applications that'll bring you more close to life
- Integrated 5.1-channel HD surround sound treats you with high-quality audio
- Bilingual Windows 10 OS with numerous applications keeps you cruising through all the operations
Inputs & Outputs
- Power Cord
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 5 reviewers who responded, 3 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Excellent- September 16, 2021
Highly recommend Saw someone post that this PC couldn't run Valheim, had to comment because that is completely not true. I ran that game on max setting with this PC and it ran completely fine. The game sucks tho fair warning. Runs Warzone , World of Warcraft, Halo MCC, Call of duty, Black ops, Cyberpunk, basically anything out there. Definitely want to upgrade to nicer peripherals, but all around excellent PC. Have had mine for almost a yea now and I game heavily on it, has given me 0 issues thus far.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (1)Report
- rlly good thanks i get 1000 fps in fortnite- October 3, 2021
rlly good thanks i get 1000 fps in fortnite all lowYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Barely can handle games- August 28, 2021
Can't even run Valheim (Simple graphics) on the LOWEST settings... I get frame drops and lots of stuttering yet the description says "it can run advanced games with ease". waste of money.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (24)Report