Acer Nitro VG0 21.5" FHD 75Hz 1ms GTG IPS LED FreeSync Gaming Monitor (VG220Q) - Black
- Full HD 1080p display with a native resolution of 1920x1080 presents games and movies in vivid detail
- IPS colour technology and in-plane switching panel provides true-to-life colour
- 1ms response time with a 75Hz refresh rate is enhanced with AMD Radeon FreeSync technology to produce smooth game play
- VBR reduces ghosting and blurs on fast moving objects
- Flicker-less, low-dimming, ComfyView display is easy on the eyes--perfect for those marathon gaming sessions
- Frame-free design gives you an edge-to-edge view
- Acer Game Mode features eight presets to optimize the visuals for action, racing, sport, user, standard, ECO, graphics, and movies and can be accessed through a hotkey or on screen display
- Integrated HDMI, VGA, and audio-out ports allow you to easily connect your peripherals
- Power Cable
- VGA Cable
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 6 reviewers who responded, 5 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Acer VG220Q Review- November 26, 2019
I'am very impressed with this monitor. Nice vibrant colors, and due to it's size and resolution, has a PPI of 102 which means text and images will look nice and sharp. I didn't notice any major backlight bleed or IPS glow on my unit, but your mileage may vary. As for color accuracy, I can't comment on that due to the fact that I don't have any professional calibration software or tools to test that out but like I said above, I think the colors are very nice and vibrant and should be fine for most users. As for the gaming aspect of this monitor, I must admit, I'm not much of a gamer (More casual than anything) but I will say that the jump up from 60HZ to 75HZ was nice, and It made things feel just a tiny bit smoother, even just using windows. One thing that kind of bothered me about this monitor was the stand. I have read other reviews and a lot of them complain about the stand being wobbly and unstable and while I'm not worried about my stand, it does wobble a bit, but not enough to be worried about it breaking or anything. Overall, I recommend this monitor for people who are looking for a budget gaming monitor who want better colors with an IPS panel, a slightly higher than standard refresh rate and don't mind the fact that this monitor is 21.5 inches, because while I see that most people opt for a bigger monitor like 24" or 27", you do get one advantage with the smaller 21.5 if you choose a 1080p resolution: a higher PPI, which makes everything look more crisp. At least in my eyes.
Not helpful (2)Report
- Great monitor- April 26, 2020
Great monitor and good price for the size. Audi is great for the speaker it has. Perfect for gaming.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Good deal- August 7, 2020
Got this monitor on sale for a decent price when I bought my computer, been using it for a couple weeks now. Good quality. A comfortable amount of settings and customization options. Didn’t specify what cables it would come with so I had to go out and get the right ones however. Some reviews said the stand is wiggly but I don’t find that at all. Overall a pretty good deal.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report