Acer Predator Orion 3000 Gaming PC (Intel Ci7-10700/1TB HDD/512GB SSD/16GB RAM/NVIDIA RTX 2060)
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
Geek Squad Protection PlanSee benefits
- 2.9 GHz octa-core Intel Ci7-10700 processor and 16 GB DDR4 2666 MHz UDIMM RAM ensure a smooth and lag-free performance for multi-tasking and gaming
- 512 GB SSD and 1 TB HDD provide enough storage space for your games, softwares, apps, multimedia files, and more
- NVIDIA RTX 2060 graphics card with dedicated 6 GB video memory renders every game with high-quality visuals that keep you completely immersed in the gameplay
- KillerTM E2600 Gigabit Ethernet port featuring an efficient network detection and prioritisation technology, and integrated Wi-Fi 6 connectivity is ideal for online gaming
- Bluetooth 5.1 offers quick wireless connectivity to compatible Bluetooth-enabled devices such as headphones, smartphones, tablets, and more
- One USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C port, 1 USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-A port, and 2 audio jacks at the front, and 3 DP, 1 HDMI port, 1 LAN port, 3 audio jacks, 4 USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A ports, and 2 USB 2.0 Type-A ports at the back provide various connectivity options for computer peripherals and accessories
- DTS:X Ultra audio output technology produces immersive sound for your games, movies, and music for an enhanced entertainment experience
- VR-ready design supports virtual-reality games and accessories (sold separately)
- Air cooling system with Dual Predator FrostBlade fans keep the PC and its components cool even when you play for hours on end
- Pre-loaded with Windows 10 Home operating system, which is compatible with a wide range of games and computing softwares
Inputs & Outputs
- Power Cord
- Predator Keyboard
- Predator Mouse
- Tempered Glass Side Panel
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 26 reviewers who responded, 18 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- strong pc,odd motherboard,cpu runs like a furnace.- October 5, 2020
Really strong pc. Capable of at least 1440p, haven't pushed it any further. Oddball DTX motherboard and case have no capability outside this setup. The only reason I mention that is because I've already had to look into options to step up the cooling power. My CPU temps regularly ride at 100 Celsius. The odd case size means I cant fit any bonus fans, just one intake one exhaust. Worried to add an AIO due to space restriction and warranty. Waiting to talk to Acer on Monday to see what they say. The GPU runs fine, so its not a case temp issue, just a CPU. Best buy did have it here super fast, so props to them, Acers product may be faulty though.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (2)Report
- Great PC but- January 13, 2021
This PC is great, it runs COD at over a 120fps at high settings and rocket league at 250fps. It runs perfect for creative cloud programs (photoshop, etc.) HOWEVER, I may have purchased a Lemon. From day one I have been plagued with a problem that freezes the pc and makes a loud buzzing sound. This problem is all over the internet for different pcs so I believe this is just a one off issue. I will be exchanging this PC for the same one as I do really like it. Also to address the heating issues, I have had no problems as I always monitor the heat with PredatorSense and turn on gaming fans which will bring the PC below 70c, which I've done once since the fans have an auto mode.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (2)Report
- Great!!!- December 28, 2020
Got this on boxing day sale. what a huge upgrade from my 2015 All-in-one!! This thing run really fast and quiet with good looks, Was worried about overheating from a review here, tried few games for hours, both cpu and gpu stay below 65degree, run 3dmark it reached 70, non gaming it just stay around 40-50. no issues so far.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report