Acer Predator Orion 3000 Gaming PC (Intel Ci7-10700/2TB HDD/512GB SSD/16GB RAM/NVIDIA RTX 2070 Super)
- 2.9 GHz octa-core Intel Ci7-10700 processor and 16 GB DDR4 3200 MHz UDIMM RAM ensure a smooth and lag-free performance for multi-tasking and gaming
- 512 GB SSD and 2 TB HDD provide enough storage space for your games, softwares, apps, multimedia files, and more
- NVIDIA RTX 2070 Super graphics card with dedicated 8 GB video memory renders every game with high-quality visuals that keep you completely immersed in the gameplay
- KillerTM E2600 Gigabit Ethernet port featuring an efficient network detection and prioritisation technology, and integrated Wi-Fi 6 connectivity is ideal for online gaming
- Bluetooth 5.1 offers quick wireless connectivity to compatible Bluetooth-enabled devices such as headphones, smartphones, tablets, and more
- One USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C port, 1 USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-A port, and 2 audio jacks at the front, and 3 DP, 1 HDMI port, 1 LAN port, 3 audio jacks, 4 USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A ports, and 2 USB 2.0 Type-A ports at the back provide various connectivity options for computer peripherals and accessories
- DTS:X Ultra audio output technology produces immersive sound for your games, movies, and music for an enhanced entertainment experience
- VR-ready design supports virtual-reality games and accessories (sold separately)
- Air cooling system with Dual Predator FrostBlade fans keep the PC and its components cool even when you play for hours on end
- Pre-loaded with Windows 10 Home operating system, which is compatible with a wide range of games and computing softwares
Inputs & Outputs
- Power Cord
- Predator Keyboard
- Predator Mouse
- Tempered Glass Side Panel
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 7 reviewers who responded, 5 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- acer review- April 1, 2021
do not buy this junk . one, if you ever need to replace the power supply...good luck...this thing is basically a laptop in a desktop disguise. also,,,with mine...acer decided to update the firmware without my consent and bricked it like 2 months after bought it, try getting support for it...nope...go try...i dare ya, i ended up buying a new case, mb, and ps just to get it working again...the new case was because acers stuff wont fit anything other than their own...i already told you about the rest. this thing is garbage...dont touch it or you will be sorry. no good, no support, no compatibility, o stars!No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (28)Report
- Solid Gaming PC- June 14, 2021
I've only had this a weeks but so far it's been great. I was going to upgrade my custom build but for the price with no gpu availability, this was just easier. There room to add Ram or extra hard drives but nothing else. I was worried about heat given that this is cooled by two tiny fans (100mm?) but during heavy gaming it's only hit 75°. It could be the tiny case (it's small) doesn't need a lot of fans to keep the air moving. If you do want to upgrade or add on, do expect to replace at least the case and motherboard. Overall this thing worked great out of the box and I'm very happy with it.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (2)Report
- Not bad for beginners- June 6, 2021
I originally bought this computer in the hopes of later upgrading it but it’s almost impossible! The gpu/cpu was heating up to about 85°+ so I decided to buy a new case in the hopes that I could just swap the parts into a new case because this case doesn’t have enough air flow or fans but it turns out they use a custom motherboard that won’t fit in any other case and the power supply cables are too short to fit into a bigger case so only buy this if you’re only planning on running games at 1440p or if you don’t mind having to buy new parts when swapping them to a new case, other than that it’s not the worst machine, will play games out the box no problem just don’t expect anything ps5/series x quality without upgradesNo, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (3)Report