Acer Predator Orion 3000 Gaming PC (Intel Ci7-11700F/1TB SSD/16GB RAM/Nvidia RTX 3060Ti/Windows 10)
- 3.60GHz Intel Core i7-11700F CPU with 16GB of DDR4 3200MHz UDIMM RAM for acing every task in no time
- 1TB solid state drive offers reliable and secure storage for all your essential data and files
- 8GB NVIDIA RTX 3060Ti graphics card can produce smooth framerates, realistic images, and smooth textures without any lags or screen tearing
- Integrated 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet port and 802.11ax/ac/a/b/g/n Wi-Fi 6 for connecting to high speed wired and wireless networks
- Integrated Bluetooth 5.2 facilitates connections to compatible devices for file sharing, audio streaming, and more
- One USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-A port, one USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C port, two USB 2.0 Type-A ports, two USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A ports, one USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C port, three DP ports, and one HDMI port for connecting multiple monitor displays, external storage, input devices, and other peripherals
- VR Ready configuration is powerful enough to run virtual reality games that take you to the next level of immersive gaming
- Integrated 5.1 channel HD surround audio output for rich and deep sound that matches the stunning visuals
- Dual FrostBlade fans are custom-engineered to control heat levels so that the hardware always offers top-notch performance
- RGB lighting effects for a groovy and futuristic look
- Preinstalled with a bilingual Windows 10 operating system that comes with improved UI and robust security features
- EMI tempered glass side panel, power cord, keyboard and mouse included
Inputs & Outputs
- Power Cord
- EMI Tempered Glass Side Panel
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 4 reviewers who responded, 4 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Amazing computer- August 30, 2021
This pc runs amazingly well i can run every game 100+ frames on 1920x1080 on high settings even ultra and when i say 100 frames + i mean from the range of 100-200 depending on the game your playing. Also when you put the clear case on this computer the lights and the inside are so gorgeous. for the price this computer is 5 out of 5 starsYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Great Build- October 18, 2021
-I received my predator rig in just 24 hours (i.e., Saturday Oct 16th, 2021) after I ordered it the day before (props to Best Buy's speedy deliveries). I will try my best to reveal as much detail as I can to help you with your choice :) Benchmarks: (1920x1080p, 24' 75Hz ASUS monitor) -Everyone has their own benchmarks. My preferred setup is high/very high and 60 fps caps on single player games that do not need insane frames compared to COD Warzone etc. (Again, why play single player games on ultra which will subsequently lower the life expectancy of your CPU/GPU?) However, for a reference here's what I saw: -Shadow of Tomb Raider: >150 fps on very high settings -Resident evil 2 Remake: >200 fps on very high settings The quick benchmarks pretty much show that the RTX 3060 Ti absolutely destroys at 1080p gaming and will be a top tier GPU for years to come. As of right now, I believe it's more feasible to get a pre-built rig if you're in dire need of an upgrade because scalpers are selling RTX 3060 Ti cards for over 1000$ (>double price of MRSP) Motherboard: Acer Predator PO3-630 (U3E1) - A customized motherboard for ACER predator specific rigs Storage: -The case is quite small and compact (especially relative to older rigs). In addition, for those worried that a 1 TB SSD drive might be too little space, there are 2 extra slots for external hard drives (should you choose to buy some) in the rig as well in case you didn't know! Benchmarks: (1920x1080p, 24' 75Hz ASUS monitor) -Everyone has their own benchmarks. My preferred setup is high/very high and 60 fps caps on single player games that do not need insane frames compared to COD Warzone etc. (Again, why play single player games on ultra which will subsequently lower the life expectancy of your CPU/GPU?) However, for a reference here's what I saw: -Shadow of Tomb Raider: >150 fps on very high settings -Resident evil 2 Remake: >200 fps on very high settings The quick benchmarks pretty much show that the RTX 3060 Ti absolutely destroys at 1080p gaming and will be a top tier GPU for years to come. Graphics Card: -As mentioned above, I can confirm that the card is indeed an RTX 3060 Ti. The brand appears to be a customized ACER predator card (based on the well known acer predator symbol being on the card). Speccy (third party component identifier) ID'ed the card as "4095MB NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Ti (Sapphire)," but Sapphire only produces AMD cards so take their Brand ID with a grain of salt. PSU: -Unfortunately there were no model labels/wordings on the PSU other than the labeled 500 W on the specs list. There is a small QR code hidden in the corner of the PSU, but I couldn't scan it. Temperatures/Heating: -The Predator orion rig provides an app called "PredatorSense" that allows you to adjust fan speed, RGB lighting, and most importantly, monitor GPU and CPU temperatures. -At the above benchmarks with no fps limit and very high settings, CPU temps were 44C and GPU temps were 75C, which was well within ideal temperature limits. -Unfortunately, like the PSU, I could not identify the PC cooling unit. But based on stress tests, and how this unit has the more recent i7-11700F processor compared to the 2020 counterparts, the cooling fan performs great if you're not an "ultra settings" only gamer. Notes: -When running on no fps cap, the rig can be quite noisy, but I personally cancel this issue by wearing a headset while gaming. On an fps cap of 60, the rig is quite silent :) -You can upgrade to windows 11 straight away, but be wary that windows 11 has only been out for >2 weeks. Take note that windows 11 has already shown to bottleneck the fps of AMD processors by 15%. Fortunately, this rig uses intel so it's your call to upgrade or not! -Hopefully this helps anyone whose trying to decide if this rig is good for you!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Great for the dollar- October 15, 2021
Great computer for the value, has problems with cooling and noise when attempting to cool. Best stock configuration I’ve found is both case fans pulling in and using the glass side panel. It has handled everything I’ve tried it on with impressive frames. Happy with the purchase just needs improved fansYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report