Acer Predator Triton 300 SE 14" Gaming Laptop - Black (Intel Core i7-11375H/1TB SSD/16GB RAM/RTX 3060)
- Free Upgrade to Windows 11 when available (see below)
- 3.3GHz Intel Core i7-11375H quad-core processor and 16GB of DDR4 RAM offer reliable performance in gaming, video editing, and other intensive tasks
- 1TB PCIe NVMe solid state drive (SSD) provides fast and reliable storage for your games, media, and other files
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 graphics card with 6GB of dedicated video memory allows you to play all your games in high resolution and graphics settings
- 14" IPS display with Full HD 1920 x 1080 resolution produces exceptional visuals that make your gameplay more immersive
- Integrated 2x2 AX Killer 1650i Wi-Fi 6 and Bluetooth 5.1 allow for instant access to wireless networks and compatible devices for browsing, wireless streaming, and more
- 60Wh 4-cell lithium-ion battery keeps the laptop running for up to 8 hours
- One USB 3.2 Gen 2 port with power-off USB charging, one USB 3.2 Gen 2 port, one USB Type-C/Thunderbolt 4 port, one HDMI 2.1 port, and a 3.5mm combo audio jack allow for connecting compatible devices and peripherals
- VR-Ready gaming laptop is built with all the hardware necessary to power virtual reality games (VR games and accessories sold separately)
- Built-in webcam captures great footage for livestreaming, video calling, and more
- Backlit bilingual keyboard lets you keep gaming even in the dark
- Pre-installed Windows 10 Bilingual operating system offers an intuitive user interface and advanced security features
- Upgrade rollout plan is being finalised and is scheduled to begin late in 2021 and continue into 2022. Specific timing will vary by device. Certain features require specific hardware, see https://www.microsoft.com/en-ca/windows/windows-11-specifications
Storage & Memory
Inputs & Outputs
- Power Cord
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 22 reviewers who responded, 20 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Incredible Laptop- September 26, 2021
I originally purchased a Dell G14 (I casually game and mostly use it for business) the laptop was SUPER loud and annoying and looked awful. I live with my girlfriend in a condo and she is very sensitive to sound - the laptop sounded like a plane taking off constantly even on the quiet setting. I sent it back to Dell. I purchased the Acer Predator Triton, it's small, classy, sophisticated and the quietest laptop I've ever seen. I LOVE IT. It's perfect for all business/office functions and can casually game with ease. The best laptop. I recommend buying it now for $300 off. I paid full price, but I don't regret it at all.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Love this laptop!- September 9, 2021
I purchased this laptop after what seemed like months of constant research, and had tried a Dell G3 and Asus G14 as well. I wanted something sleek and lightweight that didn't scream gaming laptop, but could play recently released titles with ease. Acer really knocked it out of the park with this one. I've played Microsoft Flight Simulator, Resident Evil 7 and Dead by Daylight with no hiccups whatsoever. The 144hz screen is great and the colors are bright and crisp. Love the look of it and it comes with a sleeve to fit easily into your bag/backpack. I'd definitely recommend this if you're looking for a system for work/play under 2K that doesn't weigh as much as a boat anchor. Thanks Acer and Best Buy for getting this delivered quickly!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good, but needs 32GB Ram and no DVI port- September 3, 2021
Bought this a little over 4 months ago. After using it for a while, I can give a few pros and cons. Pros are pretty apparent. Speed, lighting, lightweight, easy to setup, comes preloaded with enough and not too much bloatware. I would give it 5 stars on the pros. Cons, the 144 Hz display only works for the laptop itself. There is no DVI slot for this RTX3060. Crazy. I purchased a stand along cable for the thunderbolt 3 connection to DVI, and connected to a 144 capable monitor, but it uses a lot of RAM. So much that the 16GB isnt enough. I am currently upgrading the ram to 32GB. Because I have to do that much work for the advertised 144Hz capability.. while it DOES* work, but you have to research and figure it all out yourself, I give it 3 stars. Average is 4.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.