Acer Predator X25 24.5" FHD 360Hz 1ms GTG IPS LED G-Sync Gaming Monitor (X25 bmiiprzx) - Black
- 24.5" display with Full HD 1920 x 1080 resolution produces fantastic visuals that will keep you glued to the screen
- 1ms grey-to-grey (GTG) response time and 360Hz refresh rate reduce input lag to deliver blur- and streak-free fast-paced action sequences
- G-Sync compatibility means you can feast your eyes on smooth and fluid frames in your favourite games
- IPS LED monitor produces millions of accurate colours that make every scene look as realistic and natural as ever
- Acer Ultra-Low Blue Light technology reduces blue light emission by the LED panel to help reduce eye strain
- Four filter settings on the OSD menu let you adjust colour settings based on the content playing on the screen
- 178-degree horizontal and vertical viewing angles make the monitor visible from various perspectives within your space
- VESA DisplayHDR 400 certification produces brilliant highlights and truly dark shadows for more realistic viewing
- Built-in speakers mean you can avoid using external speakers, which leaves more space on your desk
- Ergonomic stand with tilt, swivel, height, and orientation flexibility lets you adjust the screen for the best viewing experience
- VESA 100 x 100 standard compliant display allows the monitor to be mounted on the wall to free up additional desk space (mount sold separately)
- User Manual
- Power Cable, Adapter
- HDMI Cable
- DP Cable
- USB 3.0 Cable
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 5 reviewers who responded, 4 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Incredible.- April 4, 2021
Amazing. Do not let the price put you off from buying this panel. When you buy Predator, you are paying premium for top of the line. I have owned the x27 and the x35. They are incredible panels. I performed best in multiplayer games with both of them and my single player games were amazing experiences with low input lag and accurate colors. The x25 is part of that line, and this is the best 360hz panel on the market. Great build quality. I have tried the Alienware and the Asus, but the x25 blows them BOTH out of the water. 450nits max brightness, far better colors than both, and most importantly, LOWER input lag than either of those 360hz panels. It even has its own esports Overdrive mode for input lag optimization. The x25 Predator wins the 360hz battle.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Overpriced and underdelivers- April 23, 2021
It is incredibly overpriced and does not deliver on the smoothness 360hz promises. I returned this after a few days of use and I purchased the ASUS VG259QMY at best buy instead. Even though that panel tops out at 280hz, their panel makes that look like what I expected this monitor to be...and the ASUS costs over $400 less than this one. Don't waste your time with this; I would wait until 360hz displays have more time to improve.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Pancakes- April 13, 2021
mmhm like adding butter to your pancakes ultra smooth fps for the the hardcore gamer; nothing on the market compares. Personal Predator fan cant go wrong. Higher resolutions can wait. Quality where it counts, satisfied customer.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.