Acer Spin 11.6" Touchscreen 2-in-1 Chromebook - Silver (MediaTek M8183/64GB eMMC/4GB RAM/Chrome OS)
- 2 GHz MediaTek M8183 processor with 4GB LPDDR4X RAM makes this device capable of handling multiple tasks simultaneously without any lag
- 64GB eMMC offers enough space for storing various apps, files, and more
- 11.6" IPS touchscreen display with 1366 x 768 native resolution guarantees incredible picture quality with bright colours and sharp details
- Integrated 802.11a/b/g/n/ac wireless LAN and Bluetooth 4.2 allow for seamless wireless connectivity
- Two-cell Li-ion battery with up to 16 hours of life let you use this Chromebook on the go without worrying about finding plugs
- One USB Type-C and 1 USB 2.0, and optical digital output offer options for connecting external devices, including high quality audio devices to enjoy better sound
- 360-degree hinge allows you to use this device as a notebook, stand-up display, tent or tablet
- Wide-angle view webcam with HDR imaging support lets you enjoy better video calls
- Preinstalled with Chrome OS, which lets you utilize millions of Android apps from Google such as Gmail, Drive, Maps, and many more
Storage & Memory
Inputs & Outputs
- Power Cord
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 42 reviewers who responded, 40 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Microphone and camera are awful- May 18, 2021
Not good for video conferencing (Zoom, MS Teams etc.), the camera is very dark, it looks like you're in a cave even though you're in a brightly lit room. The microphone is so quiet, my daughter's teachers could not hear her. The teachers could hear her just fine on her old Chromebook. We returned the first one thinking it was just one bad apple and ordered another one of the same model. It was just as bad so we returned it too. The one redeeming quality was Best Buy's returns procedure is so easy and fast. I was so glad they allowed us to return this sub-par product that wasn't going to work for us.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (1)Report
- acer spin 11.6- September 9, 2020
This chromebook is light weight and very fast speed i really enjoying using it its super easy and the touch screen is amazing response and the flip is perfect i an really happy with thisYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (2)Report
- Love this thing!- October 22, 2020
This Chromebook fits my needs perfectly! I basically only use it for internet browsing, watching Netflix, listening to music on Spotify, and Google drive (docs, sheets, etc.) Chromebooks in general are fantastic if that's what you'll be using them for; definitely don't expect these things to run any intensive games because that's not what they're built for. I love this laptop in particular because it can turn into a tablet which is amazing! That was something that was important to me because I like watching Netflix in bed haha. I don't have too many complaints about it - other than I miss having a CAPS lock keyboard button (it's replaced by a "search" button) but I think this might be standard for smaller Chromebooks? You're still able to use the CAPS lock function by holding down both the search and ALT buttons on your keyboard at the same time but it still trips me up lol. It also doesn't have a backlit keyboard but this isn't really an issue; would've been more of a bonus if anything. Touchpad is super responsive and smooth. Keyboard feels really nice to type on. Love that there are brightness adjustment and volume buttons on the keyboard itself. Highly recommend this Chromebook!!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (4)Report