Acer Spin 14" Touchscreen 2-in-1 Chromebook - Silver (AMD Ryzen 3 3250C/64GB eMMC/4GB RAM/Chrome OS)
- 2.6GHz AMD Ryzen 3 3250C dual-core processor and 4GB of DDR4 RAM deliver reliable performance to tackle demanding apps and software
- 64GB embedded multi-media card (eMMC) storage lets you keep all your important documents and files handy for offline work
- 14" bright IPS display with 1920 x 1080 native resolution offers crystal-clear visuals with sharp image details and saturated colours
- 10-point touchscreen helps in navigation and lets you browse the internet, organise windows, and edit photos with ease
- Wi-Fi (802.11a/b/g/n/ac) gives you high-speed internet access from wireless networks and hotspots
- Bluetooth 5.0 lets you instantly connect your Bluetooth-enabled devices like wireless keyboards, mice, headsets, and more
- Three-cell rechargeable lithium-ion battery provides up to 12 hours of runtime, so you can work all day long without hunting for a power socket
- Two USB Type-C ports, two USB 3.2 Gen 1 ports (including one with power-off USB charging), a USB Type-C port with DisplayPort support, a 3.5mm headphone/speaker jack, and a digital audio output allow you to connect various peripherals
- 360-degree hinge lets you use the device in 4 different modes (notebook, stand-up display, tent, or tablet) for the ultimate versatility
- Built-in wide-view webcam with HDR imaging support offers crystal-clear video chats and video conferences
- Top and keyboard cover are designed with reinforced metal chassis design to deliver stylish look with outstanding durability
- Ultra-portable design with 1.7cm thickness and 1.6kg weight seamlessly slips into your bag
- Pre-installed with the Chrome operating system that supports millions of Android and Google apps including Gmail, Maps, Docs, Pics, and more for ease of working, plus you can securely backup all your files to Google Drive for access across various devices
Storage & Memory
Inputs & Outputs
- Power Cord
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 44 reviewers who responded, 40 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Solid But With One Drawback- April 21, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] Set up literally took minutes. After registering with my Google account, I was up and running. The Ryzen 3 processor has not disappointed at all. The full HD display is vibrant and quite sharp. The ability to use as both tablet and a traditional "laptop" layout scores for sure. Keyboard and TouchPad are both responsive. Apps load quickly and of course the touch screen feature works great also. It is solid in construction and that for my purposes is also the only reason I did not give 5 stars. It definitely feels bulky and has a bit too much weight to it and that takes away from the tablet feature. Otherwise I'd recommend this Chromebook.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Having crash issues- May 10, 2021
I initially loved this Acer Chromebook Spin 514, but I keep having issues with it. I took it to the Geek Squad about 10 days after I purchased it because it kept giving me the "Aw Snap" message after crashing the websites I was trying to use as well as my emails. It was supposedly fixed and suggested I not have so many tabs open at once. Made no sense to me because my much older Samsung Chromebook never had that problem and still does not. This problem keeps occurring so frequently that I'm taking it back and leaving it with the Geek Squad until they figure it out or replace it.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Chromebook Quality at its Best- April 21, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I have always liked Chromebooks for their ease of use, built in Google apps, and the Chrome OS. This Spin 514 Chromebook by Acer is exceptional. You literally open it up and it turns on. The display is full HD with a narrow bezel that makes everything on the screen look excellent. The keyboard is very comfortable, quiet and backlit. The chassis is lightweight, but strong and the metal finish looks great. One of the best features is the screen can be tilted to ANY angle, which is perfect for taking anywhere. Plus, it's crazy fast with the Ryzen 3 processor. The memory is more than sufficient for me since I store most things in the cloud. This is one of the best Chromebooks out there - a pleasant surprise from Acer.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.