Acer Spin 3 13.3" Touchscreen 2-in-1 Laptop - Silver (Intel Core i5-1135G7/512GB SSD/8GB RAM/Win 10)
- Free Upgrade to Windows 11 when available (see below)
- 2.4GHz 11th Gen Intel Core i5-1135G7 quad-core processor and 8GB of DDR4 RAM fuel your daily multitasking and entertainment needs
- 512GB PCIe solid state drive (SSD) provides ample space for data storage and allows quick boot-up times
- 13.3" touchscreen IPS display with 2560 x 1600 native resolution and 16:10 aspect ratio offers a wide, clear, and detailed viewing experience
- Intel Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax) offers smooth wireless connectivity for browsing, streaming, and more
- Bluetooth 5.1 offers convenient wireless connectivity with Bluetooth-enabled mice, headphones, speakers, and more (each sold separately)
- Four-cell lithium-ion battery offers up to 12 hours of non-stop work or play time
- One USB Type-C/Thunderbolt 4 port, one USB 3.2 Gen 2 port featuring power-off USB charging, one USB 3.2 Gen 1 port, one HDMI 2.0 port with HDCP support, and a 3.5 mm headphone/speaker jack let you connect a wide range of external devices (sold separately)
- microSD card reader makes it easy to transfer files form your camera or smartphone
- Multiple cooling modes accessible via keyboard shortcuts improve airflow to minimise fan noise so you can work or watch movies in peace
- Two-in-one convertible design with 360-degree hinge offers the flexibility to share your work or enjoy movies more comfortably than a traditional laptop
- Aluminum body measures 15.9mm in thickness and weighs 1.4kg for convenient portability
- Fingerprint reader allows quick and secure access to your laptop
- Built-in Acer Active Stylus with Wacom AES 1.0 lets you draw or write smoothly on the screen
- Pre-installed Windows 10 Bilingual operating system offers an intuitive user interface and advanced security features
- Upgrade rollout plan is being finalised and is scheduled to begin late in 2021 and continue into 2022. Specific timing will vary by device. Certain features require specific hardware, see https://www.microsoft.com/en-ca/windows/windows-11-specifications
Storage & Memory
Inputs & Outputs
- Power Cord
- Stylus Pen
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 2 reviewers who responded, 2 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Impressive- August 23, 2021
I bought this mostly because of the size and build quality when looking for an Envy that was sold out. Not sure how it would go, I started using it and the 1135G7 CPU is a real powerhouse, 512GB SSD is responsive, LED touchscreen (16:10) amazing, and the stylus is much better than I thought it would be. Not to mention the backlight keyboard, fingerprint reader, thunderbolt, HDMI port, tablet mode, and the list goes on and on. If you can pick this up with these features under $1000 (on sale) I think it's an incredible amount of bang for the buck and in my opinion superior to the Envy in nearly every way!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (1)Report
- Best value for its price!- September 8, 2021
Just purchased this laptop after lots of research, found this one is the most powerful, latest and lightweight with QHD resolution touch display. Battery life is between 10 to 12 hours depending upon use. Happy with my purchase..!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report