Acer Swift 3 14" Laptop - Silver (Intel Core i5-1135G7/512GB SSD/8GB RAM/Windows 10)
- Free Upgrade to Windows 11 when available (see below)
- 2.4GHz 11th-generation Intel Core i5-1135G7 quad-core processor and 8GB of DDR4 RAM ensure all your apps, movies, games, and software run smoothly and efficiently without any lag
- Intel Evo platform-based laptop provides improved responsiveness, battery life, and Wi-Fi
- 512GB solid state drive (SSD) with quick loading and retrieval speeds gives you instant access to your files
- 14" Full HD IPS display featuring a native screen resolution of 1920 x 1080 with Acer Color Intelligence and Acer ExaColor technologies delivers crisp, lifelike images for your movies, pictures, browsing, and more
- Intel Wi-Fi 6 AX201 (802.11ax) gives you the freedom of connecting to a secured wireless network at your home, office, or anywhere through routers or hotspots
- Bluetooth 5.1 connectivity quickly pairs up with your Bluetooth-enabled devices such as smartphones, tablets, and wireless headphones for seamless data transfers and audio playback
- USB Type-C, USB 3.2 Gen 1, USB 2.0, and HDMI ports, as well as a 3.5mm headphone/speaker jack and a digital audio output, offer easy connectivity options for various devices
- Three-cell lithium-ion battery with 56Wh capacity keeps the laptop charged for up to 16 hours, so you can keep on working longer when you're away from a power outlet
- Portable, thin, and lightweight design slips into your bag effortlessly
- Preinstalled Windows 10 bilingual operating system features an easy-to-use interface, the Cortana digital assistant, universal app support, and much more
- Upgrade rollout plan is being finalised and is scheduled to begin late in 2021 and continue into 2022. Specific timing will vary by device. Certain features require specific hardware, see https://www.microsoft.com/en-ca/windows/windows-11-specifications
Storage & Memory
Inputs & Outputs
- Power Cord
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 14 reviewers who responded, 7 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Swift 3- February 10, 2021
Had this for 3 weeks and it is a solid piece of machinery. Its thin, light, and looks good. Screen is bright with good viewing angles. Keyboard is responsive and backlit. Speed is excellent I use this for work and light video editing. The 8GB RAM is a bit low but I can expand it myself later if needed so not worried about that. Im getting 12 hours of battery usage despite heavy use. What makes this such a good deal is the fact it is EVO certified by Intel. This is the latest "ultrabook" at a very good price. Overall really pleased with my purchase.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Tec Support- September 11, 2021
I actually don't mind the computer itself. I'm not overly tech savvy but this computer seems to fit all my needs and accomplish what I require it for. However, after owning this computer for a little over a year I had a question for Tec Support to help me diagnose a simple a simple issue. The gentleman on the phone, charged me $140 and told me my computers driver was damaged and needed to be replaced and would not transfer me to Tec Support without spending the $140 first as my warranty had expired. Once I was able to talk to Tec Support my computers driver was not the problem at all and I essentially spent $140 for a phone conversation.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (5)Report
- Amazing Laptop for the Price- January 6, 2021
I did a lot of research before electing to buy the Acer Swift 3. I am one of those people who over research any product I buy. I have a Consumer Report subscription and read countless online reviews. On all of the end of the year lists, the Acer Swift 3 consistently graded out as the best budget laptop. This laptop runs very fast. There is zero lag when running any application. I specifically waited for the new Intel 11th Gen i5 to be released onto this device. The 8GB of RAM is more than enough for what I use a computer for. You have to know what you are buying your laptop for. I am mostly just going to be using Google Drive and Classroom, searching the web, and conducting lessons in Google Meet. I do not play video games, edit videos or images, or create complex coding projects. The only downside of this device is that the screen is not the brightest. I have to have the brightness turned all the way up to achieve what I would consider a normal screen brightness. However, if this was a major concern for me, I would not have purchased this device as most of the reviews I read commented on the brightness of the screen or lack thereof. Most budget laptops have screen issues, that is when they cost less than $1000. I went to BestBuy and spend some time on the laptop before purchasing it. I would recommend you always do the same before ever purchasing a laptop. I personally found the screen more than adequate, had no issues with the speakers as I mostly wear headphones, loved the keyboard layout, and was floored by how fast it ran. Processor spread and ergonomics (typing comfort and responsiveness) are the two features I care about most. I would highly recommend this laptop.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (5)Report