Acer Swift 3 14" Laptop - Silver (Intel Core i5-1135G7/512GB SSD/8GB RAM/Windows 10)
- 2.4GHz 11th-generation Intel Core i5-1135G7 quad-core processor and 8GB of DDR4 RAM ensure all your apps, movies, games, and software run smoothly and efficiently without any lag
- Intel Evo platform-based laptop provides improved responsiveness, battery life, and Wi-Fi
- 512GB solid state drive (SSD) with quick loading and retrieval speeds gives you instant access to your files
- 14" Full HD IPS display featuring a native screen resolution of 1920 x 1080 with Acer Color Intelligence and Acer ExaColor technologies delivers crisp, lifelike images for your movies, pictures, browsing, and more
- Intel Wi-Fi 6 AX201 (802.11ax) gives you the freedom of connecting to a secured wireless network at your home, office, or anywhere through routers or hotspots
- Bluetooth 5.1 connectivity quickly pairs up with your Bluetooth-enabled devices such as smartphones, tablets, and wireless headphones for seamless data transfers and audio playback
- USB Type-C, USB 3.2 Gen 1, USB 2.0, and HDMI ports, as well as a 3.5mm headphone/speaker jack and a digital audio output, offer easy connectivity options for various devices
- Three-cell lithium-ion battery with 56Wh capacity keeps the laptop charged for up to 16 hours, so you can keep on working longer when you're away from a power outlet
- Portable, thin, and lightweight design slips into your bag effortlessly
- Preinstalled Windows 10 bilingual operating system features an easy-to-use interface, the Cortana digital assistant, universal app support, and much more
Storage & Memory
Inputs & Outputs
- Power Cord
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 13 reviewers who responded, 6 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Swift 3- February 10, 2021
Had this for 3 weeks and it is a solid piece of machinery. Its thin, light, and looks good. Screen is bright with good viewing angles. Keyboard is responsive and backlit. Speed is excellent I use this for work and light video editing. The 8GB RAM is a bit low but I can expand it myself later if needed so not worried about that. Im getting 12 hours of battery usage despite heavy use. What makes this such a good deal is the fact it is EVO certified by Intel. This is the latest "ultrabook" at a very good price. Overall really pleased with my purchase.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Tec Support- September 11, 2021
I actually don't mind the computer itself. I'm not overly tech savvy but this computer seems to fit all my needs and accomplish what I require it for. However, after owning this computer for a little over a year I had a question for Tec Support to help me diagnose a simple a simple issue. The gentleman on the phone, charged me $140 and told me my computers driver was damaged and needed to be replaced and would not transfer me to Tec Support without spending the $140 first as my warranty had expired. Once I was able to talk to Tec Support my computers driver was not the problem at all and I essentially spent $140 for a phone conversation.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Does not live up to the hype- January 9, 2021
Such a terrible laptop. I bought this after reading many articles claiming this is a fantastic and budget friendly computer. I searched up "best laptops for students" and this came up on many lists. I thought this would be a great inexpensive option for a macbook. However, when purchasing it I ran into two options: 1) The screen would break up into three parts when I go into fullscreen for movies and videos and would lag and freeze. Impossible to watch lectures. 2) Audio would give off static feedback. 3) Heats up very quickly I took it back to the store to get a replacement thinking I just received a defected product but the model was fine. After a few hours of using the new one, I ran into the exact same problem. I DO NOT recommend.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (19)Report