aden + anais Cotton Muslin Swaddle - 4-Pack - Rock Star
Sold out online
- Rock Star 4-pack offers sweet and adorable designs
- 4-pack of swaddles keep your nursery stocked even with the messiest of newborns
- 47" x 47" blankets are the right dimensions for creating a perfect swaddle
- Pre-washed 100% cotton muslin will not shrink in the wash and provides the smoothest material for your baby's sensitive skin
- Versatile blankets can be used as stroller covers, burp cloths, nursing covers, and more
- Machine washable for easy clean-up
- 4 x Swaddles
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
- love!!- 20 mai 2017
These were the BEST swaddling blankets ever for us! I had my baby in the summer (on Oahu) and these things were amazing. Soft and cuddly, breathable, easy to wash, and my little girl slept like a dream wrapped up in these. The best part is that they fold up really well so it doesn't take up a lot of space in drawers, baby bags, purse...etc. We don't swaddle any more but my baby still loves these swaddles to cuddle with. Definitely worth a try at least! The classic swaddles are not as initially soft as the bamboo ones (with washing they definitely soften up!) but I think because of the different fabric these ones were much easier to swaddle with (and stayed in position better).
- Best baby blanket EVER!!- 12 octobre 2015
I got a 4-pack of these swaddles as a shower gift when my first daughter was born in 2012 and fell in love!! So much so that I went and bought 3 more packs. You can use them for so much more than a swaddle blanket from burp cloths a super soft changing table cover to a security blanket that my 3 year old still sleeps with. They really do get softer everytime you wash them. I have the burpy bibs too which are awesome! Now with my new little girl, born in September, I have these blankets all over my house! I love the generouse size and breathability, and the patterns are so cute!
- We love our "ra ras"!- 15 octobre 2015
When I had my first child almost 5 years ago, we were given a set of these blankets as a gift. They were a lifesaver because they were the only blankets we could keep her swaddled in. 3 years ago, my son got his own pack and to this day they still use them (or fight over them). Baby number 3 is on the way and yes, he or she will have their own set. I've also given several sets away as baby gifts and they are always a hit. I teach the new mom's my swaddling technique and months later they come back thanking me. Thank you for making such a terrific product!