AfterShokz Aeropex Bone Conduction Bluetooth Headphones - Cosmic Black
Sporty and Supportive
- Behind-the-neck headphones sit snugly in place even during high-intensity activities like jogging and running
- Bluetooth 5.0 technology enables a wireless connection up to 10 meters with your media devices
- 20Hz to 20KHz frequency response for deep bass and rich highs with less vibration
- Bone conduction technology passes music through your cheek bones, keeping your ears open to hear ambient sound
- Active Noise Cancelling minimizes surrounding sounds for clear communication
Practical Design That Lasts
- Built-in mic for taking calls
- Water resistant design makes it safe for intense workouts
- Li-polymer battery enables 6 hours of wireless talk time and 10 days of standby time
- AfterShokz Aeropex Headphones (Cosmic Black)
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 611 reviewers who responded, 548 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
Ease of Use: Excellent
- Excellent for work and life- 1 décembre 2020
Picked these up to have something to listen to music while I work. Could not be happier. Sound quality is surprisingly good. 2 EQ modes allow tuning to better suit your ear (more mid boost, more treble.) Obviously the bass is not good but is still audible. Battery days 8 hours but I've had it go 13 hours without hitting a battery warning with non stop playing at mid volumeYes, I would recommend this to a friend.Helpful (0)Not helpful (0)Report
- good to keep lisent what is around you- 26 novembre 2020
very good sound and really easy to use, you can use opretty much on everything that is bluetooth connection ( cellphone, computer or laptops) need more quality sound, need a lot of work on noise cancelantionYes, I would recommend this to a friend.Helpful (0)Not helpful (0)
- Awesome headset!!!- 26 novembre 2020
Since I need to be aware of other runners and bicyclists, I always ran with one earphone plugged it and the other hanging around my neck. Very annoying. The Aftershokz were what I was waiting for since I could listen to music very and hear everything around me.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Helpful (0)Not helpful (0)