AfterShokz Aeropex Bone Conduction Bluetooth Headphones - Eclipse Blue
- Lightweight behind-the-neck earphones use open-ear listening and bone conduction technology for a powerful audio experience
- Bluetooth 5.0 connects to compatible devices and gives you an effective wireless range of up to 10 metres (33 feet)
- Bone conduction technology pushes audio waves through the cheekbones to your inner ears without plugging or covering them, so you can continue listening while still being aware of what's going on around you
- PremiumPitch+ 2.0 technology enables deeper bass, higher volumes, and reduced vibration to deliver the optimal sound experience
- High-quality sound drivers deliver rich and detailed sound ideal for listening to music or audio books, taking calls, attending online seminars, and more
- Integrated dual microphones with passive noise cancelling technology help isolate ambient noise, so callers can hear your voice clearly and distinctly
- Rechargeable lithium-polymer battery gives you up to 8 hours of battery life for music, calls, podcasts, and more
- Magnetic charging technology takes the battery from zero to full in about 2 hours
- Moisture detection alert ensures safe charging so the internal components aren't damaged
- Compatible with a variety of fitness and activity tracking apps
- IP67 rating means these headphones stand up to water, dust, and sweat so you can wear them in the rain or while working out
- Includes 2-year warranty from the manufacturer
- AfterShokz Aeropex
- Carrying Case
- 2 x Earplugs
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 77 reviewers who responded, 69 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Excellent with ear plugs- February 4, 2020
I bought these headphone to use at the gym (which is a very noisy place) I used them first without the ear plugs and it was hard to listen to music or documentaries that I watch when I'm on the treadmill walking for an hour... but then I used them with the plugs and it's amazing. I really like them and they are seem to be water proof. You can use any ear plugs, they come with one set, but eventually you'll need to replace them. If you are looking for perfect sound quality these are not for you, but I rather have a functional pair of headphones with good sound quality, that are waterproof, than something high-end that will break after the first sweat-run
Not helpful (1)Report
- Size not adjustable and you CANNOT return- August 22, 2021
I liked the idea of bone conduction. However, as someone with a smaller head, this just doesn't fit and causes pain in my ears. Combining the non-adjustable sizing and the fact that BestBuy does NOT allow you to return this, it is a very frustrating shopping experience. I recommend anyone trying this on before considering buying it. There is a smaller version (called mini) of this that BestBuy does not carry, and Aftershokz official website provides a sizing guide to help you pick. If you are in a similar situation to me, having head measurements right around the boundary to go with either model, I strongly recommend the mini version, as the regular size won't fit.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Best Sports Headphones- August 25, 2020
Perfect for running or other outdoor sports, stick with your head, and great sound! free of ear pain, that's the most comfortable part I would recommend!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report