AfterShokz Aeropex Bone Conduction Bluetooth Headphones - Solar Red
- Behind-the-neck design offers a snug fit and allows you to wear these headphones during daily workouts and sports
- Wireless Bluetooth 5.0 design lets you connect the headphones to your audio streaming devices wirelessly within a range of 10 metres
- Bone conduction technology with open-ear design passes the sound to your inner ears through the cheekbones for comfortable listening
- PremiumPitch 2.0+ and angled transducers deliver powerful bass and louder volumes with less vibration by ensuring an optimal placement on the cheekbones
- Built-in mic with active noise cancelling feature lets you answer calls without worrying about ambient sounds
- Water- and sweat-resistant design means you can use these headphones even in extreme weather conditions
- Rechargeable battery takes just 2 hours to charge and offers up to 8 hours of wireless talk time and up to 10 days of standby time
- Aftershokz Aeropex Headset Solar Red
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 12 reviewers who responded, 10 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
Ease of Use: Good
- Best Sports Headphones- August 25, 2020
Perfect for running or other outdoor sports, stick with your head, and great sound! free of ear pain, that's the most comfortable part I would recommend!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Helpful (5)Not helpful (0)Report
- Overall, it is not worth the price- September 25, 2020
It looks like it allows only one device at a time. In order to connect another device, the connection in the other device should be removed. Not good quality on phone conversations - hollow soundNo, I would not recommend this to a friend.Helpful (0)Not helpful (2)Report
- sensorineural hearing loss- November 8, 2020
bought these headphones 1 week ago. I have a sensorineural hearing loss. This type of hearing loss is the most common one. I have a hearing loss since my early childhood. I am fitted with only one hearing aid almost half my life, because I have a profound hearing loss on the other. I also wearing glasses. That being said, I needed some kind of device that could fit beside the glasses and the behind the ear hearing aid (there is only so much room behind an ear ;)). When I found this type of headphones I was thrilled! Nothing covers my ear or pushes on my hearing aid, I am still able to listen through my hearing aid what is going on around me and can use my phone through the bluetooth of the headphones or listen to music or audiobooks. I am glad I found these headphones!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Helpful (0)Not helpful (0)Report