AfterShokz Air Bone Conduction Noise Cancelling Bluetooth Headphones - Canyon Red
- Lightweight behind-the-neck earphones with full titanium wraparound band use open-ear listening and bone conduction technology for a powerful audio experience
- Bone conduction technology pushes audio waves through the cheekbones to your inner ears without plugging or covering them, so you can continue listening while still being aware of what's going on around you
- Active noise cancellation gives you the option of focusing on your music and tuning out the rest of the world
- Bluetooth 4.2 connects to compatible devices and gives you an effective wireless range of up to 10 metres (33 feet)
- Multipoint pairing means you can connect to more than one Bluetooth source simultaneously
- PremiumPitch+ technology enables deep bass and a wide dynamic range to deliver the optimal sound experience
- LeakSlayer technology minimises natural sound leakage so no one else can hear your music or personal conversations
- High-quality sound drivers deliver rich and detailed sound ideal for listening to music or audio books, taking calls, attending online seminars, and more
- Integrated dual noise-cancelling microphones help isolate ambient noise, so callers can hear your voice clearly and distinctly
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery gives you up to 6 hours of battery life for music, calls, podcasts, and more
- Moisture detection alert ensures safe charging so the internal components aren't damaged
- Audrey Says voice prompts guide the wearer through operations and functions
- OpenFit design maximises situational awareness, is comfortable to wear for long durations, and eliminates ear fatigue
- IP55 rating means these headphones are designed to stand up to sweat, dust, and moisture while jogging, working out, and more
- Compatible with a variety of fitness and activity tracking apps
- Includes 2-year warranty from the manufacturer
- AfterShokz Air Open-Ear Wireless Bone Conduction Headphones
- Micro USB Charging Cable
- Portable Storage Case
- User Guide
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 41 reviewers who responded, 37 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Phone Headset- April 14, 2021
Fit nice, comfortable. I bought them strictly as a handsfree phone headset. Sound quality is good, one touch button to answer is large and accessible. Comments from callers is that the sound quality on there end is good yet they can tell I'm on a headset. Perhaps the boom mic setup would have produced a better sound but then it would interfere with my coffee cup. Sometimes sacrifices must be made, LOL. As a side note music quality is okay. If you insert ear plugs the sound quality improves dramatically to give you bass tones. Won't be a replacement to your Bose headphones or your Skull Candy buds.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Just What I Was Searching For- August 30, 2019
I wanted something that left ears open but allowed me to enjoy music while walking the dog or working around the yard. These are the perfect answer. No, you don't get the "deep" bass but I didn't expect it. What you do get is the ability to stay aware of your surroundings while still enjoying your music. They sound good, don't move on your head, stay charged quite a while and are easy to set up and charge when they need to be. I would purchase these again.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Sound all around- November 11, 2020
I love these and use then everyday (if temps allow) when I take Pebbles out for her walks, I can hear the music and if I pull my head out of the music, the birds and wind, the rush of the canal and the little bit of traffic around me, I was really surprised at the sound. They are not a bass lovers (which I am) dream but the drums on Van Halen's Panama and my go to test of bass Blue Mans Group Above they were much better sounding than I would have ever thought, the benefit of being aware of my surroundings with great sounding music and the fact that they are not sticking in my ears is a huge plus, they stay it place very well with one big downside is they are hard to wear when wearing anything that covers your ears, I live in Idaho and it gets to cold to go out without ear protection so I use JBL's as both headphones and earmuffsYes, I would recommend this to a friend.