AfterShokz Air Bone Conduction Noise Cancelling Bluetooth Headphones - Midnight Blue
- Lightweight behind-the-neck earphones with full titanium wraparound band use open-ear listening and bone conduction technology for a powerful audio experience
- Bone conduction technology pushes audio waves through the cheekbones to your inner ears without plugging or covering them, so you can continue listening while still being aware of what's going on around you
- Active noise cancellation gives you the option of focusing on your music and tuning out the rest of the world
- Bluetooth 4.2 connects to compatible devices and gives you an effective wireless range of up to 10 metres (33 feet)
- Multipoint pairing means you can connect to more than one Bluetooth source simultaneously
- PremiumPitch+ technology enables deep bass and a wide dynamic range to deliver the optimal sound experience
- LeakSlayer technology minimises natural sound leakage so no one else can hear your music or personal conversations
- High-quality sound drivers deliver rich and detailed sound ideal for listening to music or audio books, taking calls, attending online seminars, and more
- Integrated dual noise-cancelling microphones help isolate ambient noise, so callers can hear your voice clearly and distinctly
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery gives you up to 6 hours of battery life for music, calls, podcasts, and more
- Moisture detection alert ensures safe charging so the internal components aren't damaged
- Audrey Says voice prompts guide the wearer through operations and functions
- OpenFit design maximises situational awareness, is comfortable to wear for long durations, and eliminates ear fatigue
- IP55 rating means these headphones are designed to stand up to sweat, dust, and moisture while jogging, working out, and more
- Compatible with a variety of fitness and activity tracking apps
- Includes 2-year warranty from the manufacturer
- AfterShokz Air Open-Ear Wireless Bone Conduction Headphones
- Micro USB Charging Cable
- Portable Storage Case
- User Guide
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 69 reviewers who responded, 64 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great when they work- July 30, 2019
These provide a great private listening experience while leaving your ears open for environmental awareness. The sound is better than I expected and even the call quality is good. Due to their design they can’t match traditional earphones but the open ear design makes them far more practical for indoor and outdoor. However, they have a problem with audio becoming garbled after an hour or two of listening. This is with the phone source being less than three feet from them. Support will lead you to perform a reset of the device. Which will resolve the issue for another hour or two. This is just not a practical for day to day use.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Best device!!!- March 6, 2021
Excellent!!! No discomfort at all!!! I have worn the Aftershocks at work. I can hear ppl talking to me and listen to my music. I can also hear my press running while listening to music and wear my ear plugs as well. Best item so far!!! And the I don’t have problems connecting to my phone. Turn on the Aftershocks and it’s instant notification for connection. I can listen to shows or watch movies while my wife sleeps beside me in our bed at night. She cannot hear any sounds. I had ear buds turned up half way and she was still able to hear sound. Which kept from sleeping. I have had no problems with the Aftershocks.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome sound quality!- February 10, 2021
I've purchased three pair of these, for me, my wife and my mother-in-law. My mother-in-law has been wearing hearing aids for years and has a hard time watching television, using the phone and with so many other things involved with life in general. I bought a pair for her and she says they're incredible, especially when linked to her phone! I've been using a pair for everyday streaming because they're comfortable and great when I want to listen to music, videos and want to prevent disturbing others. They have ample volume and easily pair with other devices. They also stay charged so they can be used throughout the day without worrying about them running out of power.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great concept, sound is just ok- February 4, 2020
I purchased these headphones so that when I'm outside jogging, I can still hear what is going on around me. Prior to having these, I would jog with only one earpiece in, but these allow me to have stereo sound. It is a great concept!! I can hear my music perfectly fine, but can also hear what's going on around me...other joggers, walkers, bikes, conversations, etc. so I feel much safer when listening to music. However, the sound isn't as good as in-ear devices. The sound isn't bad, it just isn't great...not much bass to it. But I still love and recommend these!!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Poor battery life- September 19, 2020
So in my line of work, I need to be aware of my surroundings, and have always worn earbuds in only 1 ear. I decided to invest in a new pair and asked around. So many of my comrades swore by these! So I took a leap of faith and purchased one. The battery life said 6 hours so I figured they would last me for a greater part of the day. Sound was good, and I could hear everything around me. However, after only 4 hours I began to get the notification that they needed to be charged. Needless to say, returned them the next day.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Due to hygiene concerns, this product cannot be returned if openedLearn more about returns