Aftershokz OpenComm Bone Conduction Bluetooth Headset - Grey
- Behind-the-neck earphones features a full titanium wrap-around frame for lightweight comfort
- Bone conduction technology pushes audio waves through the cheekbones to your inner ears without plugging or covering them, so you can continue listening while still being aware of what's going on around you
- Bluetooth 5.0 connects to compatible devices and gives you an effective wireless range of up to 10 metres
- Inline control allows you to easily adjust the volume during calls or when listening to music
- Integrated DSP noise-canceling boom microphone helps isolate ambient noise, so callers can hear your voice clearly and distinctly
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery gives you up to 16 hours of battery life while a 5-minute quick charge provides 2 hours of talk time when you're in a hurry
- Aftershokz Wireless Bone Conduction Headset
- Magnetic Induction Charger
- Carrying Case
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 394 reviewers who responded, 353 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Excellent product for demanding communications- December 26, 2020
My film crew team discovered these headsets a couple of months ago. We pair them to a 3rd party intercom belt pack system via bluetooth. It allows us all to communicate on a film set. The mic's audio quality and noise reduction are excellent. Especially now with wearing masks full time at work. The rain proof nature of them is a plus as well. Very comfortable design. Audio quality is crystal clear, and there is nothing covering your ears - which us a great thing when also having to wear a mask and face shield all day. When fully charged, the battery easily lasts for a whole 12 hour work day. We are now getting more to outfit our entire team.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Amazing for Remote Working- October 28, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] As many of you know do, I work remotely, and have a house with two kids and a dog. While they are all well behaved, there can be moments of chaos. Even in those moments, I can hear (and be heard) just fine by whoever is on the other end of my call. I really have been blown away how easy it is to do dishes, laundry, etc. while on a call with a business associate without them knowing. These have allowed me to be super productive, and I love them. Do note that bone-conduction headsets are not meant for stellar music quality. If you are just looking for a headset for music, these are not the unit for you. Otherwise, these are amazing!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent open ear headset for communicating.- January 2, 2021
Sound quality is excellent. I had the aftershokz air for 2 years, the microphone is 1000 times better in a vehicle or noisy environments with the open comm. If you plan to use a headset for phone calls, this is the set for you! Battery life is excellent and the magnetic charging cable works great. This headset is allowed on construction sites, because your ears are not covered. And in most states, it's illegal to drive with headphones in your ears. The bone conduction works great. Only con, I wish the mic was detachable. It can be rotated out of the way, but it's still visible. My daughter said I look like I work at a fast food drive-thru...Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.