AirPop Kids Reusable Polyester Kids Face Mask - 2 Pack - Blue
Available to ship
Not available for pickup:
This product is currently not available for pickup at nearby stores.
- Includes two non-medical face covers
- Suitable for ages 3-12
- ErgoFoam delivers an ergonomic fit around the nose bridge for a secure seal
- 3D sponge seal reduces pressure on the bridge of the nose and face for enhanced comfort
- 99% filtration keeps out harmful particles like smog, pollen, bacteria, second-hand smoke, and exhaust from automobiles
- Effectively filters for up to 30 hours of cumulative use; clean with a 70% alcohol wipe between uses
- Folds along the dotted lines for use with the AirPop slim stow-away case (sold separately)
- 2 x AirPop Kids Mask
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1 reviewer who responded, 1 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Awesome! With one issue- February 12, 2022
We love these masks. They are the only masks my 4 great old doesn't complain about and seem to get a good seal. She wears it at dance class and it hasn't ever fallen off and she doesn't fiddle with it like others. I like that we can fold it up flat and not worry about messing up the nose band. My only issue (the reason for 4 vs 5 stars) is I had to add ear adjusters to make it tighter otherwise the ear straps were way too long. It would be nice if they came with these, especially since the size range is so broad.
- My son wears it!- February 16, 2022
My 12 year old son loves it (as much as you can love a mask). He enjoys the cushioning on the nose piece. He said it's comfortable and easy to breathe. It actually stays up on his nose, which he has a problem with. However, my nine year old daughter doesn't like them. It may be too big for her.
- A+- February 17, 2022
The loops were slightly big for my little ones (4 y.o.) but that was easy to fix by tying a small knot. They are great quality and the girls love them. I just had to air them out a bit to get rid of the smell for a couple days then we were good to go :) will repurchase.
- 4 year old loves them- February 22, 2022
Only mask she wears now. She has been wearing masks at nursery school since she was 2, so she has used many many different types of masks. Her only complaint was that they smelled funny to her right out of the bag. We aired them out and they are completely fine now.
- Perfect for travel- April 6, 2022
My kids think these masks are very comfortable and they worked great for us on our recent trip to Germany, where everyone over the age of 6 is required to wear an N95 mask on public transportation. They were comfortable to wear for several hours at a time.