AirPop Light SE Reusable Polyester Face Mask - Black
- Four-layer filter core is electrostatically charged to block out 99% of ultrafine particles
- Double membrane is thin, flexible, and soft for comfortable wear with a high level of hygienic filtration
- Effectively filters for up to 40 hours of cumulative use; clean with a 70% alcohol wipe between uses
- Articulating top seal and adjustable ear loops provide a personalised fit
- Air cushion between your mouth, nose, and lips offers comfortable breathing in a non-collapsible design
- 100% ultrasonically welded construction and automated assembly in a clean room environment ensures the mask is hygienic and ready to wear
- 1 x AirPop Light SE Mask
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 14 reviewers who responded, 11 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Solid and reliable- July 12, 2021
Very breathable, and comfortable. Not only does it serve as a great mask, I haven’t had any of my usual issues with allergies wearing it. Would happily order again.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- SE 1- September 18, 2021
Got these mask for me and wife after buying some for my grandsons to wear for school. I like them and it makes breathing easier for me at the office. I wouldn't recommend for wearing in large public areas, ie public transportation. The soft plastic nose piece feels awkward to me but it's a nice mask and style.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- The fit is great!- January 15, 2022
Great fit for me which is rare to find. The foam cushion on the nose bridge is very comfy and creates a seal, assuring no particles get in. Its pricey at retail but would buy again since it fits my wide oval shaped face.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Didn’t work for me- December 29, 2021
The mask didn’t work for me. Not sure if it’s the shape and size of my face or the shape and size of the mask! Anyway, not satisfied, couldn’t return for obvious reasons. So threw in the garbage.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Finally a mask that prevents foggy glasses- October 8, 2021
I like this mask. Light weight and actually helps to prevent foggy glasses. Downside is the little rubber nose piece collects moisture. At least in my case. Still best mask I've purchased.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.