Airthings House Kit Smart System Bundle
- Hub connects your smart devices so you can access your air quality from the Airthings Wave App or dashboard
- Wave Smart radon detector detects colourless and tasteless radon gas and monitors temperature and humidity
- Wave Mini monitors humidity and temperatures, as well as for toxins and chemicals (Total VOCs) so you can ventilate as necessary to keep your home healthy
- Includes the Airthings Hub, Airthings Wave Smart Radon Detector, Airthings Wave Mini Indoor Air Quality Monitor, five AA batteries, an ethernet cable, mounting screws and bracket, table stand, rubber bumper pads, power supply adapter, US interchangeable supply blade, EU interchangeable supply blade, and UK interchangeable supply blade
- Airthings Wave Smart Radon Detector
- Airthings Wave Mini Indoor Air Quality Monitor
- Airthings Hub
- 5 x AA Alkaline Batteries LR06
- Instruction Manuals
- Table Stand
- Mounting Screws
- Ethernet Cable
- Instruction Manual
- Mounting Bracket
- Rubber Bumper Pads
- Power Supply Adaptor
- US Interchangeable Supply Blade
- EU Interchangeable Supply Blade
- UK Interchangeable Supply Blade
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 17 reviewers who responded, 17 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Very good features - dashboard is a definite plus- August 22, 2021
Bought the House Kit (Mini, Wave, Hub). Used the Wave for basement radon and Mini for other places in the house such as bedrooms. Sensors give frequently reporting and can be broken down really well on the app or on a web dashboard. Only complaint is the the Wave's humidity sensor needs calibrating since it's about 7/8% higher than other sensors (3 other non-Airthings sensors) - and it doesn't seem to have manual calibration for RH (https://help.airthings.com/en/articles/3726328-wave-plus-calibration-period). Dashboard is a fantastic feature and there is a data export feature. Would also be helpful to have some sort of visual export feature such as the dashboard presents, but I imagine you could build your own visualization with the exported data.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Logs air quality in your home- September 18, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] My husband and I purchased a house which is over 100 years old and have always been curious about the quality of the air in our home. This house kit is easy to setup. I didn’t have any trouble downloading the app or setting it up and reading it is simple. I do wish however, that this could be an all in one unit as opposed to having three separate units. I think that would be much easier to keep track of and display. Now these units can be installed on the wall or set on a table top. They include batteries and does require wifi and Bluetooth. I prefer mine in the living room and have them set on my corner table as it wouldn’t look very attractive on the wall in my opinion. This house kit gives us both peace of mind knowing that our inside air is satisfactory.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Air Monitoring Made Easy- August 19, 2020
I bought this several months ago and didn't realize how much I needed this kit. I live in an area with high radon levels. I have a mitigation system but the Wave device gives me peace of mind for my family and myself to know the fan is working in the system and we are maintaining low radon levels. I did a a lot of research on the effects of radon (causing lung cancer) after my home tested positive. I also like monitoring the humidity levels in my basement and use the mini air quality monitor to keep an eye on my humidity levels in my home office - after seeing the link between humidity and the spread of the flu virus - recently COVID-19 too according to the CDC, I especially monitor humidity levels. I like the portability and compactness of the product if I want to move it to another room too.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.