Airthings Wave Plus Indoor Air Quality Monitor with Radon Detection
- Monitors the air quality of any home or populated space, measuring for 6 air factors: radon, carbon dioxide, airborne chemicals (TVOCs), humidity, temperature, and air pressure
- Free Airthings Wave app for iOS and Android and online dashboard feature advanced analytics, mobile notifications, and tips to reduce indoor air hazards, optimize ventilation, and save energy
- Bluetooth or Airthings SmartLink connectivity provides a wireless connection to the rest of your smart home
- Long battery life lasts up to 16 months with a Bluetooth connection and up to 18 months with an Airthings SmartLink connection
- Wall or ceiling mount compatible for easy installation--simply pull the battery tab, mount it, and follow the instructions in the app to register your device
- Visual indicator features a red/yellow/green glow ring to quickly inform your about your air quality; green indicates good air quality, yellow indicates degrading air quality, and red indicates poor air quality
- Sensor samples air quality at 5 minutes intervals for accurate readings
- Radon is sampled using a passive diffusion chamber and is detected using Alpha spectrometry
- Package includes Wave Plus IAQ monitor, 2 AA batteries, instruction manual, and mounting screw
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 88 reviewers who responded, 84 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great Product- February 2, 2020
I was so happy to find a reliable radon monitor for continual use. The price is good, and it shipped fast. I've been using it for several weeks now and it just gives me peace of mind. I had no idea that people should be monitoring radon more regularly. It had been five years since I bought my house, and even though the levels were low at that time, I was nervous that it had changed. So far so good, but I am glad I have the monitor just to stay on top of it. I've recommended this product to all my friends and family already. Also, I love that this is a small company that I am supporting. I'd definitely consider buying additional products from them in the future.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Would be better with WiFi- March 30, 2020
I bought this and am pleased to see the quality of the air in my house is pretty good. I like being able to monitor it but this device would be leaps and bounds better if you didn't have to deal with the Bluetooth not connecting, or dropping the connection, etc etc. I believe a hub is either coming out or is out now that remedies that, so factor that into the cost I suppose. Additionally, the web interface is nicer than the app. Perhaps they should revise the app to look more like the web interface. Positive notes though, it monitors what it claims to monitor, and it's very sleek looking. There's not many other air monitors that detect radon so that's pretty huge.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very usefull- August 3, 2020
With the help of this device, I found out that the pain in my lung is due to radon. Last winter I moved to a new apartment which is on the ground floor. I started to have some pain in my chest sometimes in the spring and I thought it was because of cars exhaust gasses or cold weather. On one local website I saw that the region I live has high radon risk. 3 weeks ago I rented this small device just to see the radon level in my room. The long term average was 179 bq/m3. When the daily level was above 200, I started to feel the pain again and it went away with the level drop. Now looking for a new apartment on the top floor :/ I must have weak lungs compared to the neighbors.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.