Alfred DB1-A Bluetooth Smart Lock with Key - Black
- Smart motorized Bluetooth deadbolt lock can be locked and unlocked using your smartphone or by entering the pin code via the 12-button touch keypad
- One-touch access feature works via Bluetooth connectivity; simply touch the unit while keeping your smartphone nearby to unlock
- Records time and identity of the person entering your home for easy tracking
- Fully customizable lock can store up to 20 pin codes, the length of each ranging between 4-10 digits
- You can create pin codes for different users, create one-time pin codes, and create time-sensitive pin codes, making it ideal for short-term rental applications
- Works along with Alfred Wi-Fi Bridge (sold separately) for remote access through your smartphone from anywhere in the world and easy integration with smart home devices
- Includes emergency key
- Alfred DB1-A Smartlock/Deadbolt
- Backup Key
- Installation Instructions
- User Manual
- 4xAA Batteries
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 7 reviewers who responded, 7 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Easy to Install, Easy to Use & Easy on the Eyes!- March 19, 2021
This smart lock has it all with great looks and lots of features. The only lock that looks better than the DB1 is the DB2, but from a functional standpoint, it is slightly more responsive than the DB2 (at least with my dry hands). It also has almost all the same features as the DB2: one touch entry, embedded passcodes, long battery life with a hidden micro usb power port if you miss the warnings on the lock itself and in the app, phone app access which you can log out of through the use of another phone if you ever misplace your phone and A GASKET. I have the DB1 on my garage door so it doesn’t get the UV and sun, but it does get the 100+ heat in the summer. So far it has held up well. Easy to install, easy to use and easy on the eyes! The DB1 is a great lock.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome lock! Worked in -40C weather- January 26, 2020
I love this lock! It looks very modern and sleek on my front door. It did take a while to install (has to carve out the side of the door and drill a hole to fit the lock). The bluetooth connection is a little finicky but once you get the hang out of the "Smart" part of it, it works great! Normally touchscreen lock pads dont work in extremely cold weather but this one totally worked in 40C. No delay or anything! Would recommend to friends for sure for the affordable price and the awesome lock functions.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Amazing smart lock- May 13, 2020
Bought this in the fall of 2019 and it has worked flawlessly since. Even in the extreme cold of winter it has worked without a hitch. I love that you can program different codes for different people. Have never had to use the hard copy key included. Would certainly recommend. Very easy to install with the instructions included.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report