Alfred DB1 Bluetooth Smart Lock - Black
- Smart motorized Bluetooth deadbolt lock can be locked and unlocked using your smartphone or by entering pin code via the 12-button touch keypad
- Bluetooth powered one-touch access allows you to unlock by simply touching the unit while keeping your smartphone nearby
- Keeps a log of time and identity of the person entering your home
- Fully customizable lock can store up to 20 pin codes, the length of each ranging between 4-10 digits
- You can create pin codes for different users, create one-time pin codes, and create time-sensitive pin codes, making it ideal for short-term rental applications
- Works along with Alfred Wi-Fi Bridge (sold separately) for remote access through your smartphone from anywhere in the world and easy integration with smart home devices
- Alfred DB1 Smartlock/Deadbolt
- Installation Instructions
- User Manual
- 4xAA Batteries
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 7 reviewers who responded, 7 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Easy to Install, Easy to Use & Easy on the Eyes!- March 19, 2021
This smart lock has it all with great looks and lots of features. The only lock that looks better than the DB1 is the DB2, but from a functional standpoint, it is slightly more responsive than the DB2 (at least with my dry hands). It also has almost all the same features as the DB2: one touch entry, embedded passcodes, long battery life with a hidden micro usb power port if you miss the warnings on the lock itself and in the app, phone app access which you can log out of through the use of another phone if you ever misplace your phone and A GASKET. I have the DB1 on my garage door so it doesn’t get the UV and sun, but it does get the 100+ heat in the summer. So far it has held up well. Easy to install, easy to use and easy on the eyes! The DB1 is a great lock.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Overall impressed- December 3, 2020
Purchased on sale. Thought easy install. It was not. Does not link to wifi but for $50 extra it can. Does not work with Apple home. Appearance great. I needed to buy a hole saw as old hole was too small. Box came with several extra parts not sure for what. Came with batteries. Once on door easy setup. When second user tried to install app it said already registered and would not work still figuring that out. Installation medium complexed First user setup with app easy Adding more users easy except with their app Price very good. You can spend a lot more on units with better features but for bottom entry electronics very good.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Exactly what i was looking for- April 7, 2021
Sleek looking lock with pin code entry so i no longer have to worry about carrying keys. BILT digital instructions were awesome and made installation simple. Love the auto re-locking feature which i use with small kids in my home. Will be buying more for other doors in my homeYes, I would recommend this to a friend.