Alfred DB1-C Z-Wave Bluetooth Smart Lock - Black
- Bluetooth powered one-touch access allows easy unlocking of the deadbolt by simply touching the unit while keeping your smartphone nearby
- Smart motorized deadbolt can be unlocked from your smartphone or by entering pin code on the 12 button touch keypad
- Logs time and identity of users accessing the lock
- Ability to assign 20 unique pin codes, each ranging between 4-10 digits and confirms programming with audible tones/beeps
- Offers flexibility for short-term rental applications by supporting pin codes for different users, creation of one-time pin codes and time-sensitive pin codes
- Built-in Z wave plus module allows easy integration with third party smart home hubs and allows you to operate the lock via Google Home or Amazon Alexa
- Works along with Alfred Wi-Fi Bridge (sold separately) for remote access via your smartphone from anywhere in the world and easy integration with smart home devices
- Hand reversible installation makes it easy for left-handed and right-handed operation
- Intertek 20-minute fire-rating ensures safety and reliability
- Powered by 4AA batteries
- Emergency power port enables you to plug the smart lock to a micro USB power source if the battery is low
- Compatible for use on doors that are 40-60mm thick
- Alfred DB1-C Smartlock/deadbolt
- Installation instructions
- user manual
- 4xAA Batteries
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 2 reviewers who responded, 2 would recommend this product.
- I Give Alfred an A+- August 26, 2021
Install was super easy. The BILT instructions made each step crystal clear. Connecting it to my Smartthings Hub took a minute to figure out because I had to select other Z Wave device instead of Smart Lock. Love everything about this lock. Looks great on the door and works even better. This was my first Smart Home purchase and I am not computer or mechanical wizard - yet it was easy to install, set up and works great!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Works great with Alexa- March 25, 2021
Z-Wave allows me to connect the lock to my Alexa and so far it has worked seamless. A perfect add on to my smart home system.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.