Alfred DB2-B Bluetooth Smart Lock with Key - Chrome
- One-touch access powered by Bluetooth technology lets you open the lock by simply touching the unit while keeping your smartphone nearby
- Secure smart motorized deadbolt can be unlocked from your smartphone or by entering pin code via the 12-button touch keypad
- Logs the time and identity of the person using the lock
- Allows you to store up to 20 pin codes, the length of each ranging between 4-10 digits
- Suited for short-term rental applications, this smart lock allows you to create pin codes for different users, create one-time pin codes, and create time-sensitive pin codes
- Works along with Alfred Wi-Fi Bridge (sold separately) for remote access via your smartphone from anywhere in the world and easy integration with smart home devices
- Integration with your smart hub is made easy using the Z-Wave module (sold separately) that lets you control the lock via Google Home or Amazon Alexa
- Built-in voice prompts are offered in five languages: English, French, Spanish, Portuguese and Mandarin for your convenience
- Hand reversible installation makes it easy for left-handed and right-handed operation
- Intertek 20-minute fire-rating ensures safety and reliability
- Powered by 4AA batteries
- Emergency power port enables you to plug the smart lock to a micro USB power source if the battery is low
- Compatible for use on doors that are 40-60mm thick
- Alfred DB2-B Smartlock/Deadbolt
- Backup Key
- Installation Instructions
- User Manual
- 4 x AA Batteries
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 6 reviewers who responded, 5 would recommend this product.
- Great looks and lots of options!- February 16, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] Love the looks and the flexibility. Pin codes, Bluetooth, Wifi and or Z-wave Plus, and options with or without a key for different doors around my house. I wasn't sure how I would end up using this with my other smart devices so it's nice knowing I can add or change connectivity later if I want. Also nice that they are based out of Canada and know how to make a lock for Canadian winters which worried me too. Had a few small questions during my install and wifi setup but the customer service people were really helpful and patient thankfully. Hoping I don't need to call them ever again but glad to know there are local people to talk to if need be. Would definitely recommend to friends or family. Love not needing keys any more!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Looking, but doesn't work in cold conditions- March 8, 2021
It looks wonderful but doesn't hold up in Canadian winters. We got it in August and installed it as per the instructions and worked like a dream until January hit. Even with the insulation it comes with the lock mechanism stopped working. When I tried to lock the door from the outside you can hear it trying to lock but you get an error saying 'door not locked' It's disappointing to have this experience from a product meant for Canadian winters.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic lock- March 10, 2021
I got this lock 4 months ago and have nothing but great things to say about it. Have not needed to use the key once since the touchscreen and lock has performed flawlessly. The battery life is also very good and have yet to change them. I had numerous issues with other smart locks in the past but this one is by far the best on the market.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.