Alfred DB2 Bluetooth Touchscreen Smart Lock - Chrome
- Wi-Fi connectivity (requires bridge) lets you lock and unlock the door remotely, freeing you from handling keys while your hands are full
- Simple one-touch access feature uses Bluetooth connectivity to unlock the deadbolt, simply touch the unit while keeping your smartphone nearby to unlock
- Motorized deadbolt can be unlocked by entering pin code on the on the 12-button touch keypad or using your smartphone
- Stores an information log containing time and identity of the users entering your home
- 20 unique pin codes can be stored, the length of each ranging between 4-10 digits for secure access
- Suitable for short-term rental applications by letting you create pin codes for different users, one-time pin codes, and time-sensitive pin codes
- Works along with Alfred Wi-Fi Bridge (sold separately) for remote access via your smartphone from anywhere in the world and easy integration with smart home devices
- Integration with your smart hub is made easy using the Z-Wave module (sold separately) and lets you control the lock via Google Home or Amazon Alexa
- Built-in voice prompts are offered in five languages: English, French, Spanish, Portuguese, and Mandarin for your convenience
- Hand-reversible installation makes it easy for left-handed and right-handed operation
- Intertek 20-minute fire-rating ensures safety and reliability
- Includes 4AA battery for operation
- Emergency power port lets you plug the smart lock into a micro USB power source, so you never have to worry about running out of power
- Compatible for use on doors that are 40-60mm thick
- Alfred DB2 Smartlock/deadbolt
- Installation instructions
- user manual
- 4xAA Batteries
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 7 reviewers who responded, 7 would recommend this product.
- Don’t hesitate, get it!- May 26, 2021
I really enjoy not having to bust out keys to open the door. The one-touch feature is really cool because the app notifies you when you enter the zone and you just have to wake the screen up and press it. The lock looks so sleek and modern. I haven’t had any issues and I like being noticed through the app when the door has been manually opened from the inside vs. unlocked with the code from the outside. The auto-lock feature got me a bit nervous but it works well too. Just note, if you leave the door open like if you’re bringing in groceries or moving furniture the auto-lock feature will still run so the dead bolt will stick out. No issues so far!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- LOOKS, FEATURES, DURABILITY: THIS IS THE REAL DEAL- March 19, 2021
This smart lock has it all. Not only is it the nicest looking lock, it has all the features making it one of the best functional ones. There are so many great features: * One touch entry: I'm a cyclist with little kids--so opening the door at a touch is not just handy, but a safety feature! * Embedded passcode: for when you mistype the pincode--not just to prevent someone from discovering your code * Long battery life with a hidden micro usb power port if you miss the warnings on the lock itself and in the app. * Phone app access which you can log out of through the use of another phone if you ever misplace your phone. * A GASKET -- every lock should have one of these as you might discover when you take off the old one and have to deal with the marks left behind The lock and app are both easy to use and intuitive. I've used it a year now in the AZ sun (between 9-12 am where it’s seeing 120+ F temps in the spring/winter/fall--I wouldn’t install it on the back door in the full afternoon heat in the summer). The battery is at 52% and the touchscreen looks and acts like it did coming out of the box. The team is still improving the features. For instance, the app now logs when the lock is enabled. I’m impressed. It is by far the prettiest lock out there, but it also has the features to back it up. Love my DB2! *This review is going to say I received a review lock, but in all honesty, I wouldn’t have worked with the team for one if I didn’t think I would love it--much less drilled the optional (USE THE BILT INSTRUCTIONS!) in a door I just painted prior to installing. My old keyless lock worked just fine and I’m generally not the first to try out smart/tech devices. This lock was more than worth the switch.
- Great Smart Lock!- February 26, 2021
The DB2 keyless lock is sleek and functional. This lock looks great on my front door and love that i no longer need to worry about carrying keys. Having Pin codes for each of my family members to see when they come and go is great. Alfred Home app is handy for adjusting settings or checking the status of my door lock.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.