Alienware 27" 1080p 240Hz 1ms GTG LED Gaming Monitor (AW2720HF) - Lunar Light
- 27" GTG LED screen with 1920 x 1080 resolution and 16:9 aspect ratio delivers vivid visuals with crystal-clear details and deep colours for engaging gaming experiences
- 1ms response time and 240Hz refresh rate makes fast-paced action smooth and seamless
- 1000:1 contrast ratio and 350 cd/m² brightness improves picture quality and depth
- 178-degree horizontal and vertical viewing angles let you watch videos and play games from a comfortable position
- Adjust height, tilt, pivot, and swivel of the monitor to suit your gaming setup
- Quick-release VESA mount enables easy portability and mounting flexibility
- Cable management chamber and magnetic slip-on cover keeps cables discreet to maintain a clean look
- Includes 2 HDMI ports, a DP 1.2 port, an audio line out and a headphone out ports for connecting wired peripherals
- Power Cord
- Power Cable
- HDMI Cable
- DisplayPort Cable
- USB 3.0 Upstream Cable
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 718 reviewers who responded, 680 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Awesome monitor- August 24, 2021
Excellent clarity, great response rate when paired with Alienware laptop with RTX dedicated graphics. No dead pixels. Not a gamer except for intensive minesweeper action- handles with ease, still handles all my aesthetics and productivity needs. Back end where all the cables go is difficult to remove and reattach, but manageable even if you use a lot of connectors of the included hub. Works well with standard VESA mounts. Used for 3+ months with no issues. Packaging is superb. Keyboard and mouse connected through USB hub. Will get a second for my L-Shaped stand-up desk to replace older monitor for full Alienware setup. Good to go.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best 1080p Gaming monitor I've ever tried- March 2, 2021
After going through a couple of different gaming monitors I decided quit messing around with the cheaper ones and simply bought a quality monitor. I chose this Alienware because there's very few gaming monitors that have both G-sync and Freesync compatible firmware on the market. I am extremely satisfied with my purchase. This monitor has extremely smooth image and very sleek aesthetics. It also Has many options for image displays that include nigh and day time lighting. Their attention to detail is also incredidle, the monitor's base includes a cavity for cable management and a back plate to cover the cable inputs. This monitor is a must have for any gamer looking to get the best out of their GPUYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Monitor for 240hz at 1080P. But... 27 inch?- March 5, 2021
I would suggest this monitor for people who are used to 1080p 240hz display. Much better in 25inch screen. Pros: Great display Nvidia Gsync compatible. Works like a charm. Cons: Requires Display Port for Nvidia Gsync to work, not even HDMI works for Gsync. Make sure, to check what ports does your Graphic Card work for Nvidia GPU. if you don't have a DisplayPort, I would suggest to buy a Mini-DisplayPort to DisplayPort. This will definitely fix the issue with Gsync. Apart from that Monitor works great, good for FPS games with 1ms response time. But, i got the wrong color. On the product page, it shows "Black" which is supposed to be "Dark Side of Moon" color. but not sure if that was some title edit issue.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.