Alienware 27" 1080p 240Hz 1ms GTG LED Gaming Monitor (AW2720HF) - Lunar Light
- 27" GTG LED screen with 1920 x 1080 resolution and 16:9 aspect ratio delivers vivid visuals with crystal-clear details and deep colours for engaging gaming experiences
- 1ms response time and 240Hz refresh rate makes fast-paced action smooth and seamless
- 1000:1 contrast ratio and 350 cd/m² brightness improves picture quality and depth
- 178-degree horizontal and vertical viewing angles let you watch videos and play games from a comfortable position
- Adjust height, tilt, pivot, and swivel of the monitor to suit your gaming setup
- Quick-release VESA mount enables easy portability and mounting flexibility
- Cable management chamber and magnetic slip-on cover keeps cables discreet to maintain a clean look
- Includes 2 HDMI ports, a DP 1.2 port, an audio line out and a headphone out ports for connecting wired peripherals
- Power Cord
- Power Cable
- HDMI Cable
- DisplayPort Cable
- USB 3.0 Upstream Cable
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1122 reviewers who responded, 1052 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great monitor fir everything and best for gaming- March 12, 2021
This is a 1080p monitor,Great monitor for gaming and any other use thats not 4k,runs up to 240hz that varies on game but does get to 240.it comes with an Anti Glare coating on screen so dont try to peel it off,also it does not have that film that most screens have on them so theres nothing to peel off of screen.comes with cables hdmi and display port cable no need to buy cables.also to get 240hz you need to go to your pc setting and change the refresh hz rate from 60 to 240 to run.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Still waiting on a replacement for broken monitor shipped to me from Dell- January 15, 2021
Dell shipped me a broken 27" Alienware monitor I returned it promptly using a prepaid shipping label they gave me from Purolator and they received there junk in 2 days but 3 weeks later I am still waiting to get a replacement. Dell needs to stop out sourc ing there customer service and deal with their products their self. Very frustrating and a very sad son who is missing out on his Christmas gift.....No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing Monitor - Refurbished x 2- July 16, 2021
I bought this monitor refurbished roughly two years ago and loved it so much that I purchased another refurbished for dual monitors. The picture is beautiful and the anti-glare screen is a nice addition. If you are having an issue with the colors being grayed/washed out, go to your graphics card control panel and not just the monitors built in settings. If you have a Nvidia for example, right click the desktop background and select "Nvidia Control Panel," then mess around with the display settings. This embarrassingly took me longer than I'd like to admit to figure out.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Monitor, curved version PLS- August 8, 2021
I can't find a curved version, this monitor will be perfect if Dell add that version, and the value sometimes is cheaper and sometimes not.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect monitor to play your favorite FPS games!- September 23, 2021
Really happy with the monitor I got! Working perfectly, and my games looks so much smoother! I love it!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.