Alienware Aurora R10 Gaming PC (AMD Ryzen 7 3700X/1TB HDD/512GB SSD/16GB RAM/Radeon RX 5700 XT) - Eng
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
Geek Squad Protection PlanSee benefits
- 3.6GHz (max boost clock of 4.4GHz) octa-core AMD Ryzen 7 3700X processor with 16GB of dual-channel HyperX FURY XMP DDR4 RAM can take on the most intense games without breaking a sweat
- 512GB PCIe NVMe solid state drive (SSD) and 1TB SATA hard drive (HDD) provide quick and spacious storage for all your games, software, raw footage, and more
- AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT graphics card with 8GB of memory lets you experience every game at the highest-resolution graphics settings
- Killer Networks e2500 gigabit ethernet port and Killer Wi-Fi 6 (2x2, AX1650) let you connect to wired and wireless networks for online gaming, high-speed internet, and fast file-sharing
- Bluetooth 5.0 lets you connect to compatible Bluetooth wireless devices and accessories for file sharing, audio streaming, and more
- 550W power supply delivers more than enough power so that all the hardware components operate at their best
- One USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-C port with PowerShare and three USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-A ports with PowerShare on the front, as well as six USB 2.0 Type-A ports, a USB 3.1 Type-C port, and four USB 3.1 Type-A ports on the back, let you plug in various devices and peripherals including smartphones, cameras, external storage media, and much more
- Air-cooling system ensures heat is quickly dissipated so that the hardware stays within safe operating temperature limits
- HD audio system (no external speakers included) with Creative X-Fi software provides deep and detailed audio that matches the superior visuals
- Compact chassis (based on the Legend Industrial Design) with the innovative PSU swing-arm saves space and enables tool-less upgrades to spare time and effort
- Stop Anywhere mechanism on the swing arm ensures added safety and prevents damage to the components
- PCI-Express bus provides extra bandwidth to every component so you experience zero lag while recording, gaming, streaming, or rendering
- Compatible with custom upgrades including dual graphics and liquid-cooled CPU overclocking to reach extreme levels of performance without the hassle of overheating
- Integrated AlienFX RGB LED lighting is compatible with more than 180 games to make your gaming setup look cool and futuristic
- Alienware Command Center optimises the system for gaming and, with ongoing updates, delivers a responsive UI, overclocking options, and new AlienFX settings
- Dark Side of the Moon satin colour is sleek and refined for any gaming station
- Preinstalled with Windows 10 Home 64-bit operating system that delivers a smooth and intuitive computing experience
- Includes a wired keyboard and mouse for convenient setup
Inputs & Outputs
- Power Cord
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 558 reviewers who responded, 484 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Alienware Love- May 14, 2020
I purchased the Alienware Aurora R10 Ryzen about a month ago, and I've had it a couple weeks now. I absolutely love this beast of a machine. The service from Dell was insanely fast, and it was delivered to me several weeks before they said it'd be here. I got the Ryzen Edition equipped with the Ryzen 7 CPU @ 4.4 GHZ and the NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 SUPER. Standard RAM and upgraded the power supply to the 850W Liquid cooling. Everything on this PC so far has been flawless. It's quiet, fast, and performs like an absolute champ. The interface options from the Alienware Command Center is awesome too. I LOVE my new PC and can't brag about it enough.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Super Fast & Powerful Desktop- May 4, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] My new Alienware Aurora Ryzen desktop is very high quality. As promised, the liquid cooled system is extremely quiet. The system is extremely fast and start-up is almost instantaneous. I love having so many different ports available. While not necessary for my needs, the included Alienware control panel adds a fun option to customize my computer. Who knew I could change colors of the lights, etc. The case is much larger than I expected so I did have to get a bit creative in adapting my space for it to fit comfortably. All in all I am very pleased with the computer itself. Not so thrilled with some of the default settings Windows 10 has added to the OS.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- New Ryzen Edition is a great rig- August 21, 2020
I like the spec I was able to create (except for the video card) and I felt the price was great for what I got. I wish the configurator allowed you to choose drives for the two 2.5" slots and locking out some of the different video card options when you choose the big power supply and water cooling made no sense at all to me. I wanted to buy the rig with smallest (cheapest) possible video card knowing new ones will be out by the end of the year and the configurator made that difficult. It would also be nice to have a 32GB ram option that was 4x8GB sticks. The machine performs very well and the CPU is just never taxed in any way. Very happy with the purchase.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.