Alienware Aurora R12 Gaming PC - Lunar Light (Intel Core i7-11700F/1TB HDD/256GB SSD/16GB RAM/RTX 3070)
- 2.5GHz Intel Core i7-11700F octa-core CPU with 16GB 3400MHz DDR4 RAM is capable of taking on the most intense games and applications with ease
- 256GB SSD and 1TB hard drive provide plenty of storage space for your files
- 8GB NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 graphics card churns out incredible detail, fine textures, and smooth framerates
- Integrated Killer E3100 2.5Gbps Ethernet port and Killer Wi-Fi 6 802.11ax AX1650 2x2 allow fast and reliable connection to wired and wireless networks
- Integrated Bluetooth 5.1 lets you wirelessly pair Bluetooth speakers, Bluetooth headsets, and other compatible devices
- Six USB 2.0 Type-A ports, 3 USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-A ports with PowerShare, 1 USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-C port with PowerShare, 4 USB 3.1 Type-A ports, 1 USB 3.1 Type-C port, 1 headphone jack, 1 HDMI port, and 3 DisplayPort ports allow you to connect various peripherals, monitors, external storage devices, and more
- Creative X-Fi software produces high definition audio that sounds rich and detailed
- Air cooling and smart layout facilitate ventilation and allow for easy installation of hardware components
- Loaded with MS Office 30-day trial so you can create and edit documents, spreadsheets, presentations, and more
- Preinstalled with a trilingual (English, French, and Spanish) Windows 10 Home 64-bit operating system that offers fast performance and enhanced security features
Inputs & Outputs
- Desktop Tower
- Multi-Media Keyboard
- Optical Mouse
- Power Cord
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 464 reviewers who responded, 315 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- The Dell Migrate or Transfer didn't do much more than transfer my files.- 21 juin 2021
I could have transfer my files using thumb drives almost as fast - 2 hours vs ? Hardly any of the settings or programs carried over. I had to re-establish Outlook accounts and rules. My Start menu Full Screen - was gone and had to be totally rebuilt. Luckily I had save most Downloads so there was some time savings there but I had to reinstall almost every program, Re-build the Start Menu, and rebuild by Libraries. Started around June 12th and here on the 21st I am still fine-tuning the missing rules in Outlook. Bottom line skip Dell Migrate and transfer your own files and set-up your new computer with the expectation it will take some work.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Disappointing- 14 mai 2021
I spent two hours with tech support on remote access to the computer to do everything they could possibly do. Updated bios, drivers, chipset, everything. I only play CSGO which this should be total overkill for that game. At 1080p you will be lucky to get 200 fps standing still. Averaging 90-150. My last computer was using an I7 4770k and a geforce 760 which was released in 2013. That ran maybe 20 frames less than this computer does. By comparison most of my friends are getting double the frames with much older and less powerful hardware. There is a problem here and Alienware should absolutely acknowledge it and offer a solution.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Abducted again- 17 juin 2021
I had an Alienware ages ago, before the Dell purchase. Great machine, great build, stunningly distinct case, and I upgraded it until the technology aged out. I've had a Dell XPS for 12 years, following the same pattern... and I hit the point where some creative tasks began to suffer from dated motherboard tech, etc. Glad to be back in the Alienware family with the Aurora R12, with the same great features and attention to detail. Order was easy to spec to my liking, shipped two weeks before estimated, and purrs like a kitten (vs my old machine's occasional jet engine). I've cracked her open, and love what I see - clean, tight components, room to grow.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.