Alienware AW510H Gaming Headset - Lunar Light
- Sleek, over-the-head design allows for comfortable gameplay at all times
- 7.1 surround sounds with Signature Alienware Audio puts you in the battlefield for a life-like experience, keeping you scoped to your targets throughout the gameplay
- Custom-tuned 50mm 20Hz - 40KHz sound drivers and custom-designed acoustic chambers deliver better sound precision for a surreal gameplay
- Cushioned headband and combo of memory foam, sports fabric, leatherette earpads with passive noise cancellation for cutting off all ambient noises and increasing comfort during extended hours of gameplay
- Removable USB connection with a changeable 3.5mm cable optimizes headset for usage with Xbox One, Play Station4, Nintendo Switch and mobile devices
- Discord and TIA-920-approved boom microphone provides full control of your communication with fellow gamers in death matches and multiplayer scenarios and even retracts when you don't need them
- External USB Inline DAC Cable
- 3.5mm Cable
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 358 reviewers who responded, 310 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Overall a great experience- November 22, 2019
Overall a great experience with the AW510H Gaming Headset. Great sound and very easy connectivity. They're also very comfortable to wear. They are large and a bit bulky but it does not warrant any negative feedback. They're just plain comfy and they haven't yet caused that numbing scalp feeling you can get from other heavier headsets. I also like the retractable mic boom. These are on the light side but not so light that they seem cheap. The sound during game play is crystal clear and the mic output is crisp and clean. I like that this set fits right in with the whole Alienware theme of my keyboard, gaming mouse, PC and super large mouse pad.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Headset Around- July 23, 2020
I brought this for myself for job teleconferences, but my teenage, gamer daughter took it for herself. She had a headset with built-in lights, multicolored, and a dual USB/Audio Video Jack hookup, but its been collecting dust since "my" Alienware headset arrived. After trying it once, she was hooked. She stated that the 7.1 stereo surround sound made this the best headset she had ever used because she can honestly hear the direction the enemy was coming from and she loves the sleek style; her PC is also an Alienware. I strongly recommended this product for gamers who want a technical advantage over other gamers and want to be truly submersed in the game.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing sound- February 20, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] These headphones are amazing. I'm no audiophile, but the difference between these and my turtle beach is astounding. I can here stuff in game that was never there before. Having the option to go USB or 3.5mm is a bonus. While not noise cancelling, these fit and are constructed so well they block out a ton of background noise. The cons, the volume slider is very touchy. The slightest bump, even unintentional, drops the sound way down. No instructions were or quickstart guide was provided. Had to bomb around the dell site for software drivers for this, and the command center is not real intuitive. That's the reason for 4 stars. Sound quality only, 5 stars.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.