Alienware m17 17.3" Gaming Laptop - White (Intel Core i7-10750H/1TB SSD/16GB RAM/RTX 2070 SUPER)
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
Geek Squad Protection PlanSee benefits
- 2.6GHz 10th-generation hexa-core Intel Core i7-10750H processor and 16GB of 2666MHz DDR4 RAM fuel your gaming and streaming performance with maximum efficiency
- 1TB solid state drive (SSD) ensures quick load times, rapid data access, and ample storage space
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER graphics card delivers an extremely smooth gaming experience
- 17.3" Full HD display with 300 nits of brightness, 100% colour gamut, and 1920 x 1080 native resolution showcases every frame in stunning colours and vivid clarity
- 3ms response time and 300Hz refresh rate deliver lag-free and blur-free gameplay
- Killer 2x2 Wi-Fi6 AX1650 (802.11ax) provides fast and smooth wireless connections to your home network or hotspots
- Killer Networking E3000 2.5Gbps ethernet NIC provides a powerful and reliable wired connectivity option
- Bluetooth 5 lets you pair the laptop with Bluetooth-enabled peripheral devices such as speakers, headphones, smartphones, and more
- Two SuperSpeed USB 3.0 Type-A ports, SuperSpeed USB 3.0 Type-A port with PowerShare,Thunderbolt 3.0 with PowerShare and DisplayPort, Alienware Graphics Amplifier port, Mini-DisplayPort 1.4 out, microSD card reader, and audio out jack offer a multitude of connectivity options
- Cryo-Tech Cooling v3.0 keeps the core components of your laptop cool and maximises performance
- Re-engineered hyper-efficient voltage regulation ensures premium performance
- Installed with Windows 10 Home 64-bit operating system that offers seamless navigation and a refined user experience
Storage & Memory
Inputs & Outputs
- Power Cable
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 558 reviewers who responded, 497 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great gaming laptop- August 28, 2020
After a couple of weeks of looking for an all around laptop which my son could do his schoolwork and other things he likes (gaming, video editing, movies etc) I decided to buy a Dell G7 gaming laptop with similar specs as this one and it over heated tremendously when he played any game. I replaced it with this Alienware gaming laptop and it runs smoothly and doesn’t overheat while gaming. He has had this laptop for a little over a week now with no issues. The fans are quiet and it runs smoothly. The price is up there but the laptop will last him for some time and it will be suitable as his uses and demands of the laptop evolves overtime.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Week 1 is pretty solid- November 10, 2020
I haven't had this system long enough to make a fully review. But so far its pretty solid. Running it as a PC replacement when its home hooked up to a Samsung Odyssey 27 (240 htz). Frames in game range from 160-239 consistently depending on the game. Handles running addition programs (Discord/Spotify/Chrome/etc) while playing. Extremely stable, heat management is great, CPU temp is pretty stable and within normal ranges for a Laptop set up. All in all I would recommend this one for now. If you wont be doing much traveling, I'd still recommend a desktop, but as far as laptops go, if you are short on space or on the move this is definitely a top tier buy.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Don't buy this laptop save you're money!!- November 27, 2020
I bought the 2020 Alienware - m17 R3 one week ago and returned it the second day of owning the laptop, the laptop feels cheap and is very heavy when compared to most other gaming laptops and the intel control panel has many issues with compatibility so don't expect to be able to adjust you're screen settings and yes every 2020 m17 R3 has the same compatibility issue and the screen isn't that clear and looks kind of fuzzy and the back lighting is horrible, for just 300 or 500 dollars more someone can buy a much better laptop. After I returned the laptop I traded it in for the MSI GS66 10SFS and let me tell you I couldn't be happier.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.