Alienware M17 R3 17" FHD Gaming Laptop, Radeon RX 5500M, Intel Core i7-10750H, 16GB RAM, 512GB SSD, Windows 10 Home - Certified Refurbished
Available online only
For more warranty info, see DCR’s profile page.
• Note: Specifications are on the Title line and Specs Tab – Below is a general description
• A NEW LEGEND IS BORN
• Weighing in as low as 5.51 lbs and under 22mm, the new Alienware m17 combines laptop portability with maximum performance graphics. For gamers who are looking to prioritize performance without sacrificing thinness, the m17's premium magnesium alloy materials deliver weight savings while reducing thickness. This generation of the Alienware m17 includes an improved surface coating engineered to reduce fingerprint smearing and other typical stains without changing the hue or color. This stain resistant solution is a High Performance Clear Coat – a formula that lets you feel the cold and durable magnesium-alloy within our award-winning high-contrast color strategy. Available in Lunar Light and Dark Side of the Moon.
• Power reborn: With up to 10th gen Intel Core i9K processors enabling up to 8-cores and 16-threads of multi-threaded performance, the new Alienware m17 goes beyond its predecessor.
• ADVANCED ALIENWARE CRYO-TECH
• Advanced Alienware Cryo-Tech, is an engineering approach where an Alienware system’s gaming performance is never compromised by means of electrical and mechanical methods while maintaining system stability during the highest performance states. This is managed using methods, not limited to, heat dissipation through creative thermal module designs, fan and fan motor design, as well as exhaust and intake layouts and overall airflow impedance. In addition, the new m17 offers improved airflow by directly channeling the cooler air onto the most sensitive cores of the system with 66mm diameter fan blades with 53% more CPU fan blades and 25% more GPU fan blades.
• With all the latest engineering enhancements, you can expect increased power efficiency and higher speeds for longer sustained periods. Here’s a closer look at our innovative cooling solution:
• Vapor Chamber Technology: Alienware’s new Vapor Chamber Technology uses advanced methods to efficiently dissipate heat. The new Alienware m17 is engineered with a dedicated vapor chamber in between the CPU and copper heat pipes. It's all designed to manage the thermal flow and maximize performance. These chambers utilize the phase-changing nature of liquid to transfer heat more effectively than a solid piece of metal or copper heat pipes. Vapor Chambers are also more versatile than copper heat pipes in that they can be designed to be spread evenly across an entire chip that needs to be cooled. These CPU vapor chambers are only available in configurations that feature NVIDIA GeForce RTX and GTX graphics (GPUs).
• Dual-intake, dual-exhaust airflow design: Our thin and light chassis prioritizes performance with a dual fan design that pulls in cool air from the top and bottom vents, and exhales exhaust out the rear and side vents for optimal cooling of the core components.
• High voltage driving fan: The fire resistant, Kevlar-like liquid-crystal polymer fan blades include sleeve bearings, and 3-phase fan control to create less friction and circulate air more efficiently. There are now 132 unique fan blades to cool both the CPU and GPU.
• Load-balancing heat pipes: The dynamics of thermal activity across critical components like the GPU and the CPU are intelligently discharged across four 3.5mm diameter copper-composite heat pipes.
• Dense copper fin stacks: The new m17 has the greatest amount of copper material by weight than the previous m17 by 35% and provides more heat dissipation to core components than the previous m17. The new m17 has also increased the size of its heat pipes by 40% to increase overall surface area and heat dissipation.
• HYPEREFFICIENT VOLTAGE REGULATION
• Hyper-Efficient Voltage Regulation is the result of hardware engineering that enables graphics and/or processors to run at their highest levels of performance for extended lengths of time. By raising the number of voltage regulation phases we can deliver a clean and efficient power signal thereby improving thermal efficiency as well. efficiency and thermal efficiency per core. The higher efficiency level results in capacity for increased workloads over time with reduced energy loss to heat.
• The graphics side story: An industry first, the m17 features unparalleled 12-phase graphics voltage regulation on configurations featuring the NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Ti or higher to enable the highest performance possible for the longest time ever possible. Our high-end graphics options now offer up to a 50% increase in voltage regulation phases to create our most efficient 17" design in Alienware history. For AMD Radeon graphics fans we are debuting the AMD Radeon™ RX 5500M graphics option to the Alienware m17 and featuring 10-phase graphics voltage regulation architecture - an Alienware exclusive.
• The processor story: Achieve up to 6-phase voltage regulation on configurations with a NVIDIA GeForce graphics card for higher performance gaming for longer periods of time. And with 25% larger CPU inductors, top-end performance is increased even further. The NVIDIA® GeForce RTX 2080 Super also includes a 4mm CPU inductor to take things to the next level. Configurations based on any other graphics options will be based on 4-phase graphics voltage regulation and 4-phase processor voltage regulation.
• UNPARALLELED DISPLAY TECHNOLOGIES
• The new Alienware m17 comes standard with an exceptional 144Hz 9ms FHD display, 72% color gamut and 300-nits brightness - a visual upgrade that raises the bar on what can be considered "standard". Despite its thin, lightweight frame, the m17 boasts a commanding 17.3" screen and rapid refresh rate options.
• Uninterrupted gaming: This is our fastest panel to date offering smooth high-speed motion graphics and a sRGB 100% color gamut rating for a richer color range than most laptops. For gamers who prioritize blazing-fast gameplay, the Alienware m17 offers a 300Hz 300nits 3ms FHD panel option.
• Reduced blue light emissions: The laptop reduces blue light rays with a unique technology that lowers the exposure to high-energy visible light to keep you deep in the game without reducing image quality. Available on the 144Hz panel.
• INTUITIVE IMMERSION
• Ready for everything: Expand your world with our newly added media card reader. The new slot uses a push-push Micro-SD slot supporting UHS-II HD312 media.
• Improved keyboard: The incredibly responsive keyboard features 1.7mm travel with optional 4-zone RGB N-Key rollover and anti-ghosting technology. For an even more customizable option, upgrade to the premium keyboard with per-key Alien FX lighting.
• Premium touchpad: A precision-point glass touchpad provides a high-quality gaming experience you can feel.
• PORTS & SLOTS
• 1. MicroSD 5.1, UHD-II HD312 Card Reader | 2. USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-A (2) | 3. HDMI 2.0b with HDCP 2.2 Output | 4. Mini-Display Port 1.4 Output | 5. Thunderbolt™ 3 Port | 6. Alienware Graphics Amplifier Port | 7. Power/DC-In Port | 8. Noble Lock port (cable and lock sold separately) | 9. Killer™ Networks E3000 Gigabit Ethernet NIC | 10. USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-A with Powershare Technology | 11. Audio Out 0.125" Port (Compatible with inline mic headset)
• DIMENSIONS & WEIGHT
• 1. Height (Front): 16.9mm (0.665") | Height (Peak): 22.0mm (0.866") | Height (Rear): 20.7mm (0.815") | 2. Width: 399.8mm (15.74") | 3. Depth: 294.3mm (11.59")
• Maximum Weight: 2.97Kgs (6.55lbs) | Lowest Weight: 2.50Kgs (5.51lbs)
Storage & Memory
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
See helpful questions and answers from shoppers like you.
Seller offers free standard shipping on all orders.
Please allow 2 business days from the date of order for your product to ship.**In the event that product is unavailable, you will be refunded within 48 business hours.
Seller does not ship to P.O. Boxes
Returns can be made within 30 days of receiving your order.
|DCR||Restocking Fees / Return Eligibility|
|All Products||30 Days||0%||5%||15%|
Must be unassembled and still in the original packaging. All returned products must include original packaging.
Return shipping costs will be paid by the seller for all cases where the product is defective, damaged or incorrect. For other cases (e.g. you changed your mind), you will be responsible for this cost.
For more warranty info, see DCR’s profile page
To request a return
Please contact the seller directly from your Order details page, and provide the following information:
- Web ID (8-digit number) & product description
- Number of items to be returned
- Date you received your product
- Condition of product
- Condition of packaging
- Reason for return
All refunds will be processed within 4 days